[EXOdicted Announcement] We really NEED new staffs!! [MUST READ]

Hi, guys. This is another EXOdicted Announcement.
The topic that I'll announce here is we really need new staffs for this site.
That's really impossible that I can give you the updates all the time without someone else that can help me.
There are 3 days that I can't online because my internet connection, and many people asked me why through Twitter and anything else, that's because there's no more staff except me. All the staffs that I hired is re-sign, missing, and unknown info contacts.
Ugh, I really can't stand anymore, because I'm a human, I can't live in pressure forever. If there's no more staffs, maybe EXOdicted will be officially shut down because I can't updates by myself all the time.
I'm tired of receiving mail of why EXOdicted so late to update, why EXOdicted always has BIGGER resolution pictures and erorr words that makes our eyes sick, or anything else. (P.S: our mail box is flooded by that butthurt mail)
I'm also so sick because I don't know how to solve that because how can I solve it when I'm the only one who work here? Like seriously, I know that you're sending us that message because you love us and you want us to always there for your obbsession to EXO but you only can sending us the message without even tried to make this site better like you want. It's really simple, join us and solve the problems, then make this site better like what you want. Right?
This is the last Announcement that this site is REALLY need new staffs, if there are no more staff, I don't know, maybe the site will be late of updates about EXO and/or officially shut down.
Please, if you interested/understand one of the categories of EXOdicted's staff. Please, please join us. We'll accepted you right away after we test you.
Do not ask however, whereever you're lived, when you're EXO fans join us!
EXOdicted planned to be one of EXO's success fan-site, if there's no staff, how can a site will grow?
Please join us.
We'll always waiting for much application forms to be received on our mail-box: exoism@ymail.com.
If you want to ask. Go to formspring.me/EXOdicted.
Click here for Staff Application categories.
EXD's Founder.

Post a Comment

0 Comments