[FAN-ACCOUNT] Kai at Graduation - From 130208

(written by an international student in korea at the graduation)

First of all, the one he was whispering to was his language teacher (in this picture). After chatting with her, I learned that Jongin actually won an essay prize before! So his language skills are good. The teacher really likes him, and when she mentioned him she smiled until her eyes crinkled at the corners.

About the interesting things when he was a student, the sleeping in class and teasing girls part I won’t talk about here. He was also on the planning team for a school production, and acted in a short film (I’ve heard before that SM wants Jongin to act in dramas, but I think he’d be better off just dancing…) But either way, talking to this teacher made Kim Jongin seem even more handsome to me.

Before the graduation ceremony started, Jongin was just hanging out at the office, and when he first got into the main hall he was really energetic, but then started yawning. After yawning for a while, he suddenly became energetic again, and started looking around at cameras. Also, a lot of graduates seemed to know him, of course mostly girls, but not the kind because he’s an idol, but that kind of…I don’t know how to describe it.

After the ceremony people left quickly. Jongin went around to the back to talk to the principal, or maybe not the principal but some kind of leader, who patted Jongin on the shoulder after they talked. It was then that I pushed my way to the back to talk to the teacher that he was whispering to. After we finished chatting, I didn’t know where he disappeared to.

As for Jongin’s exam grades…I thought a long time about how this should be his privacy, and it was from the year before anyway, but the grades are posted publicly at their school, and since his homeroom teacher dared to show it to me, it definitely wasn’t bad. Though he was in the rankings, he was infamous for sleeping in class.
(Credit: Source: love金小开  / Translation by: oh-luhans (luhanqt @ twitter))
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK

Post a Comment

0 Comments