At the airport, Kris smiled gently, he held lots of gifts from fans,
making his hands red. A fan asked him "Did you read my letter?" Kris
teased her saying "I threw it" That fan who got teased almost cried,
until someone told her he actually have it in his back pocket.
- The following ones are from the fan who got teased -
The fans kept saying "Kris look over here, please look at the camera" so he turned around like this:
Because I was still brooding from the "I threw it" incident, when he glanced at me, I said to him "Don't look at me, it's scary/horrifying" and he did ths:
Since I regained my dignity, I'll help him gain fans. When we were about to reach the end of the walkalator, he said to the fans in front "Be careful of falling" However the fans in front got excited and almost fell.
- The following ones are from the fan who got teased -
The fans kept saying "Kris look over here, please look at the camera" so he turned around like this:
Because I was still brooding from the "I threw it" incident, when he glanced at me, I said to him "Don't look at me, it's scary/horrifying" and he did ths:
Since I regained my dignity, I'll help him gain fans. When we were about to reach the end of the walkalator, he said to the fans in front "Be careful of falling" However the fans in front got excited and almost fell.
(Credit: EXO-M全球粉丝汇 (original post in Chinese) // 传说中的S君 (original post in Chinese) // exovasiondotcom (trans)
Shared by Luhan @ EXOdicted.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK


0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.