[EXOdicted's Announcement] Continuation of EXO Fanprojects


Hi guys, it's the project manager, Venecia. ^^

Project 1:
I'm starting this project that was initially planned for KMW in Singapore which was cancelled. However, that doesn't mean I would end that project. In fact, if EXO is to visit Singapore in future, this project would be carry out.


I will be collecting different fan-chants from everyone and eventually select the best out of those I am given. With the helps of fans that volunteered, we will spread the fan-chants to the fans that are attending the event.
More details would be out when EXO is confirmed to be coming Singapore. (:

Criteria to be a volunteer:
- MUST be passionate and willing to commit to this fan-project.
(E.g. sacrifice a little of your time and help to spread the news or come up with a fan-chant or if possible, turn up for any briefings or meetings I had organised - able to do any one of these would be enough ^^ 


That's all. Simple, right? ^^
In order to sign up, all you need to do is to fill up the form below:http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/JxXh899bK6I4e

Project 2:
I would like to initiate another fan-project. As my mum is a handmade jewellery designer, I learnt some skills from her. So, I'd like to collect funds from you guys and do a nice bracelet for each of EXO members with their names on it.


Some of the examples are:http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/504572258/DHL-Free-Shipping-Hot-selling-Fashion-jewelry-charms-bracelet-leather-bracelets-for-men-Wholesale-mixed-style.jpg
http://www.crystal-bridal-jewelry.com/photo/pl1181255-rose_gold_skull_bracelets_fashion_shamballa_bead_bracelet_for_men_and_women_as_gift_mim0674_rg.jpg
http://trends4ever.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/handmade-bracelets-for-men-string-4.jpg
http://www.handmademen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Leather-Mens-Handmade-Ankle-Bracelet.jpg
http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/1322836/24688913/0/1329532967/Handmade_Wood_bead_leather_bracelet_for_Men_HW58.jpg
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/498764521/mens-hemp-bracelet-stretch-best-friend-bracelets-handmade-bangle-costume-jewelry-stores-bracelets-78.jpg

You must be thinking 'why handmade when we can get them in shops or online', well, the reason is simple. Having them handmade makes it all more meaningful. Also, I will be getting metal plates similar to dog-tags and engrave their names on it and put it on the bracelet. And I'll be doing different designs and colours for different members that would suit each and every of their unique character or simply with their favourite colours.

However, the materials I would be using for this would be expensive as I plan to use good materials import from overseas. According to my mum, a skull bead (which I'd like to use) could easily cost $20+. Hence, I would have to collect donations from all of you.

All you need to do is to make donations to our PayPal account lynetteee.c@gmail.com , screenshot the transaction done and email it to me. xiiaoxuanheartzxc@gmail.com or to exodicted.donations@gmail.com in the format below:
SUBJECT: Screenshot of Donation for Project 2
Name:
Contact no.:


That's all. Some of you would be afraid of being scammed which is understandable. So, I'll take pictures of the receipt and show it to you guys.
Also, after the bracelet is done, I'll take a picture and show it to you guys~ ^^

The bracelet would be passed to EXO if they're here for fan-sign or fan-meeting, or if I am going to Korea. (: I will find a way to give it to them no matter what.
And I will include the names of those who donated together with the name of fansite on a note and attach it to the bracelets. ^^


Min. donation of SGD$10/- is required. (:
Target: SGD$500/-

Project 3:
I will also be collect donations to do a group tee for EXO. A group tee that is specially designed by fans.

I will be getting a pullover hoodies or t-shirts, depending on amount collected. Designs would be done by either our staffs or fans. All of you could submit to me your designs and we'll select the best by voting.
You may choose to submit your design or not. However, in order to have your design accepted (not chosen!) you'll need to make donations.


After the designs are decided, I will send it in to the manufacturing company and get the hoodies printed.
Name of designers, donators and fan-site would be either printed on the tee or will be written on a note attached to each hoodie. (:
You can also get the same hoodies given to EXO for yourself too! So you'll be one of those few who wore the same hoodies as EXO! ^^

Min. donation of SGD$15/- is required.
Min. donation of SGD$30/- is required to get the hoodies.
Target: SGD$600/-


Hoodies are more expensive compared too t-shirts. My class ordered 41 hoodies and each of us had to pay $30 for one hoodie. However for t-shirt, it's about $20

All you need to do is to make donations to our PayPal account lynetteee.c@gmail.com , screenshot the transaction done and email it to me. xiiaoxuanheartzxc@gmail.com or to exodicted.donations@gmail.com in the format below:
SUBJECT: Screenshot of Donation for Project 3
Name:
Contact no.:


That's all. Some of you would be afraid of being scammed which is understandable. So, I'll take pictures of the receipt and show it to you guys.

PLEASE DO SUPPORT OUR FAN-PROJECTS! Thank-you! ^^

Post a Comment

0 Comments