120412 EXO-M Messages on Weibo

TAO :
Hello~ How is everyone? I am the kungfu panda who can rap, sing and dance. Haha… Really thankful for everyone’s concern and support. I guess all of you really like our new album? When we returned to China your support really touched us, we will continue to work hard, I love all of you who love us too ~ (from EXO-M, TAO)
LUHAN :
From all the teasers until now, it’s been 100 days and I’m really thankful for all the fan’s support given to use! In the future we will continue to present more wonderful dances to everyone, I love all of you <3 (from EXO-M, Luhan)
KRIS :
Dear fans, it feels really good to be back in China. Thank you for all of your support, do you like our mini album? Hehe, we will continue to work hard, hope all of you will continue to give us your support! Thank you!~ (from EXO-M,Kris)
LAY :
Dear fans, thank you for all your care and support. Everytime we see all of you our hearts will really warm, we are really really thankful! We will continue to work hard and present more amazing performances to all of you, please look forward to it and continue to give us your support. Hope all of you stay happy and blessed~ (from EXO-M, LAY)
XIUMIN :The kids who are working hard to promote in korea, we really miss you, we are one! Please continue to support and guide us!
CHEN:
Hello everyone, I am EXO-M’s chen. Firstly thank you for all your attention and care forour group, I am really thank you! I was really surprised at all the fans that came~ (from EXO-M, Chen)
(trans by )

Post a Comment

0 Comments