[TRANS] 120429 EXO-M Official Site Update – Tao Message

Image

ENGLISH TRANS:
Hi~ Dear Fans, hello everybody, I’m EXO-M’s Kung Fu Little Panda Tao! haha
I’m currently on Indonesia~ Everyone are missing me so much, right? haha..
The weather is so hot here, but the atmosphere is pretty good, yesterday we joined Super Junior Sunbaes at their concert, oh God, it was really awesome!
Super Junior Sunbaes’ fans are really passionate, we went together for dinner after the concert ended.
we don’t feel tired, nor think it’s strained, do you know why? Because we have all of you loving us!
I’m really touched, thank you all for their support, I love you all.
In the future we, the 12 of us, will go around the world to meet each and everyone of you fans, to let everyone see the amazing stage of EXO ♡
(Credit/Trans by: MVPrincess. @ CODE:EXO)
Shared by D.Olips @ EXOdicted.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

Post a Comment

0 Comments