[TRANS] 12048 EXO-M Official Site Update – Chen Message

Image

ENGLISH TRANS:
We are one!
Hello everyone~ I’m EXO-M’s Chen~! ^^
To be able to write this letter, I’m really happy!! Hehe
I had a very good, very good time in China~
The food was good, the members took care of me well, so I felt very comfortable. Hehehe.
Ah! Also, when I have time, I’ml learning Chinese bit by bit!!
Today, we received an invitation to perform at the Indonesia SUPER SHOW, to stand on stage
To be able to stand on the same stage as our seniors, it’s very enriching, very nervous… ㅠ_ㅠ
But, I’m very thankful for the seniors’ invitation, we’ll display a charismatic stage!!
Super Junior, fighting!! EXO, fighting!! Hehehe
Our fans!! I’m really thank for all your concern for EXO ♥
Even though I can’t say words of gratitude to everyone
But I’d use an even more exciting stage and good songs to replay everyone ^_^
Please continue to look after us!! ♥
(Credit/Trans by: reen. @ CODE:EXO)
Shared by D.Olips @ EXOdicted.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!


Post a Comment

0 Comments