[TRANS] 120502 Suho interview @ 10Asia

 
My name is Suho. My real name is Kim Junmyeon.
I was born on May 22nd, 1991, and I have a brother four years older than me.
The biggest form of rebellion I’ve ever committed thus far is when I fought with my brother in junior high. I got permission from my parents to spend the night at a sauna. I know that we fought over something really small, but I don’t remember it anymore. (Sehun: That’s so rebellious. / Kai: How could you sleep on your own?)
My skin is on the white side. Because of that, my eyebrows look a lot stronger and my double eyelids make me look young for my age. (Baekhyun: How can your eyebrows look strong?) If Kai’s double eyelids are considered charismatic, mine look as if they could embrace anything.
The supernatural ability that I’m most envious of is Kai’s teleportation skills, Lu Han’s psychokinesis, and Tao’s time control. I can control water, which I also think is quite cool.
As the leader, I keep my dongsengs in check by buying them a lot of delicious food. They come together quite nicely when I buy them chicken or Outback. Every Saturday, I make the group have a family meeting and tell them to say nice things about each other. We also talk about things we were upset about and try to work them out. In the end, we finish it off by shouting, “Let’s love!”
TVXQ’s Yunho hyung gives me a lot of advice. He told me not to reprimand the members for little things and to console them when they make mistakes by helping them summon the bravery to do better. In contrast, he told me to be firm and reprimand them harshly when they make mistakes regarding respect or manners. Super Junior’s Leeteuk hyung advised us to always stay together.
I studied really hard during my days as a student. I was the class president in elementary school and vice-chairman of the student body. I was also vice-chairman in junior high school but I stopped after I got cast in the company because it felt too pressuring. I didn’t rely on earning votes through my looks or anything. I think they voted for me because I was a model student, haha.
If we were to star in a real variety show, I think I’d do the best because the other members are really shy, hahaha. I’m the caring type so I’d just embrace everyone.

(Credit: 10Asia / Trans by: Saphira @ exok-trans)
Shared by D.Olips @ EXOdicted.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!


Post a Comment

0 Comments