[TRANS] 120503 Sehun’s fan replies on EXO-K Official Website

[FAN] Facebook pictures Sehun, Jongin
   
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun! 
Woah my picture came out really well!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
I really think it came out prettily~~~
Now set it as your background picture~~~ kuhahahahahahahaha
-
[FAN] The members’ image (result of the poll)
According to you who is?
The member who looks the most greedy : First place - Baekhyun, Sixth place - Suho, D.O
The member who is most likely to cry when the others can’t see him : First place - D.O, Sixth place - Kai, Baekhyun
The member who looks like he would nag at the others : First place - D.O, Sixth place - Chanyeol
The member who looks the most childlish : First place - Chanyeol, Sixth place - the maknae who is burning with ambition
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun! 
This is Sehun and I am the first one to reply to your posts !!!!!!!
You probably can’t believe it right~~? But it’s the truth~~~~ hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I logged on the official website just after M!Countdown !!
Because I missed you all so much !!!!! So I am the first one to come and greet you~~
Wow wow wow~~♥
-
[FAN] Finally in Gwangju T____T
I’ve been told [EXO] would finally hold a fansign event in Gwangju T______T
The sadness of the fans who waited for a long time T___________T
I am going to buy 6 copies [of the album] it should be fine [for the lottery] right? Please T_______T
T_____________________T
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
It will be okay !!
Eveyone please come to the fansign in Gwangju~~
And come to Busan, Daegu and Daejeon as well~~~
I really really really want to see the fans in the other regions as well !!
-
[FAN] Sehun do you see this T_T
Woaahhhhh daebak kekekeke
Sehun is replying [to the fans’ messages] kekekeke
Can you see me oppa T___T
Please give me some fanservice T___T
You were alone during the fiming for Arirang, you weren’t even looking at the fans
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
Yes !!! I see this~~~
Woah you are the first person to reply to me? Oh~~
You’re the best !!! You’re really fast~~ Hehehehe
-
[FAN] Sehun-ah, my baby,  look at granny’s message !!!!
Granny loves her Sehun a lot
If you want to receive something on the kids’ day tell me~
I love you ♥
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
I !!
I want to receive everyone’s love !!!
Since there’s Music Core on the kids’ day, I hope a lot of you can come to the filming location~~! Come~~~
Pinky promise~~ Done! You have to keep your promise!!
-
[FAN]  Sehun-ah I have a really earnest wish
If you can, just reply to my message T___T
If you can also add “I love you” then I will kneel down…
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
I can !!! Why wouldn’t I !!! Of course I can !!
Fighting !! ♥~~ Aja aja aja aja ajajangjang ja
-
[FAN] Sehuna !!!!! Are you alone right now? What about your hyungs?
Are you using the computer by yourself?????????????
My pretty baby T_______T
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
The hyungs are practicing~~
And I am play playing~~~ Uhahahahaha ~~~
I am playing with everyone !! It’s so entertaining !!
-
[FAN] I love you Sehuna !!!!! Oh Sehun you are unlucky
Because you are too good looking you are unlucky~
I love you Sehuna hmph nuna just wanted to get your attention
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
You got it~ kekeke
I am always concerned over all our fans~~
So you have to care about me a lot~~  hehehehehe
-
[FAN] Sehuna~ Did you have dinner?
Did you eat..??
Practice diligently and show us a cool performance tomorrow~~
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
Of course I ate~~ hehe
Fans, did you all eat?
Eat a lot of tasty food !!
A person needs to eat a lot in order to be healthy~~
Uhehehe
-
[FAN] Underage oppa~ our underage oppa
Sehuna, what are you supposed to do right now???
Is it your free time?????? ^_^
Or are you practicing?????
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
I was practicing but I suddenly missed you guys a lot
So I came here for a bit hehe
-
[FAN] Sehuna these international nunas are going to buy tickets T___T
The airplane ticket to go to Taiwan is one million wons T_T
But these nunas are going to Taiwan to see you T_________T
We’re really going to see you T______T
We can’t go to LA T___T So see you in Taiwan T___T We’ll go to the Korean concert as well T____T
Are you coming to Shanghai? If you attend the Music Bank concert in Hong Kong, then we’ll go there too T_T
If we have enough [money] then ! We’ll go until the Tokyo Dome concert !! Sehuna we have to see each other T___T
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
Woh.. I’m really… touched
Thank you so much international fans I’m really thankful !!
-
[FAN] Sehun oppa is Luhan oppa in Korea??
Ah I’m really curious.. How is Luhan oppa doing these days T_T? Please tell me about his situation~~
What do you guys talk about o_o? I am really curious ㅇㅁㅇ..
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
Luhan hyung is Chinese~
Hm… When we meet each other in the morning we go out to get bubble teas keke I like chocolate bubble teas
-
[FAN] Sehun-ah, “Turn back” is my favorite part in MAMA
Turn back !!!!!!
These two words make me melt
*melts*
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
hehehe thank you !!
-
[SEHUN] This is EXO’s maknae Sehun!
I’m off to practice~
Everyone, it’s late now
Go to sleep early and see you tomorrow for Music Bank !!
Good night~~ Dream of me !!
Who will be the next member to post here?!! hehe
You are probably curious right? Please look forward to it~~
(Credit: EXO-K’s Official website / Trans by: saphira @ exok-trans)
Shared by D.Olips @ EXOdicted.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

Post a Comment

0 Comments