[TRANS] 120627 EXO-M @ Pop Magazine Interview (Part 1)

Q. Changes since debut?

Chen: We’re more careful about skincare. (laughs)

Kris: There are more segments that we have to take note of – all the time, we have to retain the knowledge that we’re artists.

Xiumin: We take more care in our appearance, we can’t be sloppy.

Luhan (his eyes were bling bling): We’re more careful about our health. Not too long ago, I caught a cold, just now, when we were taking photographs, I interrupted everyone’s work because I couldn’t bear the urge to cough. So, I’ll take more care of my body. (The kid’s really sensible, Da Zui was filled with tears.)
Tao: We’re more careful about our appearance and our body, we’d consider what (clothes) makes us look better (Looking at his face that’s strong and serious, the action of his mouth curbing the urge to laugh crazily.)

Q. Which member gives off the most “bad guy” feeling?

Lay: (T/N Lay is talking about Kris, but the article does not mention his name at first) But it’s only “looking like the worst guy”. Because he looks too handsome – sometimes he even smiles evilly, when looking at his smile it gives off a “dangerous” feeling. (shooting Kris’ shoulders: let’s see an evil smile. Kris crooked his mouth, Da Zui clung onto him!) However after getting to know each other for a while you find out that he’s a big, warm guy, looking after all of us a lot. As a leader he’s really competent, and not bad in the slightest way.

Q: The member who has the biggest difference when on stage and off?

Members: Lay

Kris: He takes the role of the lead dancer. On stage, he has a lot of momentum, giving off a really strong charm. Off stage, he’s a person who causes people to laugh by just swinging his body, really cute. Also he’s always slow, often causing people to explode with laughter and be unable to move. A lot of times seeing his appearance of taking too long to react you really can’t help but laugh.

Lay: Actually, I only recently found out that I respond slowly, also it’s only a “little bit” slow. (He is defeated by Kris’ expression, quietly in the circle, “I know, I know, actually being slow isn’t unforgivable”……)

Q: The genre of music you like?

Chen: The one that I’ve been hearing since the beginning of training as well as the one that I like the most – it’s R&B.

Kris: Hip-Hop, Dance, Dance-Pop, R&B, Soul, I like them all, really, all of them! I! Like! All of them!

Q: Preferred dance styles?

Chen: I just use all of my heart to complete the established movements. Previously I called myself the “Dance Machine”. It’s actually my declaration of my hard work’s goal. (laugh)

Kris: I really want to learn “Breaking”, I feel that the board movements are really cool.

Da Zui: But……… (But your height, your long hands, long feet………)

Kris: Yes, the higher the level of difficulty in “Breaking” the more likely it is that you’ll harm yourself, but if there’s an opportunity I’d like to learn about it.

Lay: I’m in favour of “Popping”, “Locking” and also “Breaking”, as well as our current “LAStyle”.

Xiu Min: Every style of dance has a way of showing charm, so I quite like all of them (an omnipotent self-confidence)

Lu Han: “Popping” and “LAStyle”
Tao: “Hip-Hop” and “LAStyle”

Q: The senior which you respect the most in SMFamily?

Chen: Super Junior seniors

Kris: The seniors all take care of us really well. I really respect Yunho senior in DBSK, and Super Junior’s Siwon senior

Xiumin: Super Junior seniors

Lu Han: DBSK seniors and Super Junior seniors

Lay: I respect all of the seniors a lot, I really hope to become like them.

Tao: DBSK seniors and Super Junior seniors and SNSD seniors.
(Source: exo’s baidu bar / Trans by: xuan and hyerin @exom-trans)
Shared by D.Olips @ EXOdicted.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments