[FAN-ACCOUNT] 130218 Kris at Vancouver, Canada - Compilation

Compilation fan-account of Kris at Vancouver will always be updated here, so don't go anywhere to find another fan-account. We'll always update if we find the new fan-account, we'll announce through our Facebook and Twitter once we update about this.
-----
Fan-account 1:
Sorry I made everyone wait! At 3:25pm on the 17th of February, after a tediously long wait, I finally managed to welcome Kris!
Initially, the fact that he was returning to vancouver was rather unconfirmed, that night, I waited at the airport with a newly met friend.. All that happened subsequently was a tragedy.. At that time, Hong Kong’s international airport had not updated it’s flight details so I didn’t know which fly he’d be on! It was confirmed to reach at 2:45pm after but due to certain reasons, it was delayed to 3:10pm!
As he came out, we all started shouting “Duizhang! Welcome back!” (in chinese) and he seemed to have smiled a little! I’ll release the video later when it’s done processing.
Then, a huge crowd of fans rushed towards him, there were two of his friends fetching him, both were male and both communicated in English, Kris too, talked to fans in English! As I stood slightly in front, I couldn’t really squeeze right towards him in the end, such a tragedy!
Arriving at the carpark, they started packing the luggages into the car boot, everyone thought he was going to leave then, even his friends spoke in English saying they were going to leave, they were going home. Everyone said bye, Kris did too. In the end, a reporter stood upfront and asked us if we wanted autographs! Everyone said yes so he told us to get in line! He intended for Kris to wind down the windows and give us his autograph one by one!
When he was done, everyone remained silent but the moment Kris exited the car, chaos began again. There were a few NC fans, around 4 to 5 of them who might possibly be vietnamese (those few standing beside Kris in the group photo) even held albums and persistently begged for autographs for us! Kris seemed willing to sign so he told us to queue up! Those 5 of them were always surrounding Kris so I started grabbing them too. In the end Kris asked us “is that ok for you guys?” meaning if it was ok if he only gave a few autographs. Everyone instantly replied with a NO and as I was standing a little in front, Kris rejected a little reluctantly and regretfully, saying he couldn’t sign anymore, so we took a group photo! Everyone instantly started queuing for photos.
Kris squatted in front and allowed fans to surround him, the reporter took too many  photos that it’s still unknown who got their photos snapped… (If there’s a twitter or facebook update, I’ll let everyone know)
It was about time so Kris said he really had to go and got into the car! As it drove away, the bunch of fans started screaming and I heard some people threw him a heart gesture and he returned it! I didn’t see it then but the group of dark skinned tone fans were really excited.. They couldn’t even manage their words properly anymore…
Basically, that was all, Kris probably went dining or headed home.. I’m not entirely sure about that
…. I even recall those few westerners at the airport wandering who were had come to fetch. When Kris walked out, an old lady even called to ask me “who’s this?!” I’m still really remorseful now.. I’m so sorry for her… I was afraid I would lose tail of him so I instantly shouted “popstar… popstar…” and left! I think I even stepped on her feet! I’d like to apologize once again…
As for the reporter present at the airport, even fans are unclear about it… If there are more news I’ll update. If my luck is good, I hope I’ll meet him at a certain place in vancouver and also talk a little to him..
I’m thankful to the mainland fans for caring and protecting Kris, having been on the plane for more than 10 hours, he must be rather tired…. I hope he takes a good rest.
Fan-account 2:
I reached at 12 noon, initially i thought the 11:45am flight would be his but back then, only 2 other fans were present. They showed us Kris’ check in photos, he was taking Air Canada so we decided to have lunch first. At around 2pm when we were done with lunch, we returned to the arrival entrance, there were around 4 to 5 fans there. Subsequently more fans started arriving, almost amounting to 20 of them. At around 3:40pm, Kris appeared in the surveillance system focused on the arrival venue, to explain further, it is a CCTV allowing people welcoming passengers, it seemed to be there so people would know the people they are waiting for are coming out.
When Kris appeared on screen, many fans started screaming (including myself). When it ended, he walked out through the arrival gate like a model, he was so handsome. His pace was pretty slow, when he walked passed me, I passed him my gift and started screaming “KRIS KRIS” crazily, he took a glance at me but didn’t accept the present, but it seemed to have brushed past him. Thank god I eventually got to pass him my present, I told him that in it were letters written by us so he took it, I think I even managed to touch his hands.. Approaching the end of the railings, a man (who I couldn’t tell was a photographer or fan) told Kris to strike a pose, no one knew what he was doing, he was really weird. The people who came to fetch him were his friends and according to a classmate of mine, he asked them questions like where his mum was, etc. One of his friends dragged his luggage while the other had his arms hooked around Kris’ the entire time. The fans were all pretty orderly, they didn’t push or squeeze him and he walked really fast. He walked, but we were all basically brisk walking. Arriving at the carpark, and walking towards the car, he removed his shades, fans screamed once again. A foreign fan spoke in pretty accurate pronunciation, telling Kris “I love you”, fans screamed again.
He sat in the co-driver seat, firstly he did all sorts of wave. His face is truly small. They started discussing on who should drive and after some discussion, the person orignally seated in the driver’s seat got down, in the time between, the man (fan or not, we don’t know) got us to queue up with the intention for Kris to get down. He did and I feel like he almost wanted to bow or something, fans started crowding around him again. I have no idea why I ended up right in front of him too, and seeing that other fans had their books and pen prepared, I took out mine too. They allowed Kris to sign, initially, he didn’t want to and suggested taking a photo instead. But then I spoke in English telling him that it was the first time I had met him in Vancouver and that we’ve all been waiting for a year, one year. He then took my book but his friend or the man suggested a group photo instead, so I failed to get his signature. At the mention of a group photo, a few fans started hooking their arms around his here and there, I stood behind Kris, he blocked me so I wanted him to squat down but I forgot how to say that in English, I panicked so I started shouting KRIS, KRIS and tapped his back. In the end, his friend got him to squat and the fans beside me instantly squeezed up in front of me so I suppose I won’t appear in the group photo.
Lastly, he got in the car, I waved and he waved back, smiling and all the entire way. At that instant I suddenly got the idea to pose a heart with one hand (i was holding my phone and book in my left hand) and he actually showed a double arm heart gesture!! Lastly, we watched as he left. 
(Fanaccount by sunny是先知, 苏小竹-EXOtic / Translated by heecups)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK

Post a Comment

0 Comments