[FANTAKEN+FAN-ACCOUNT] 130216 KRIS WAS SEEN!!!!


[TRANS] FANACC: MEETING KRIS 130216

Original Fanaccount Credit: 鎏JC @ weibo
Translation: @xingheii

Okay, I’m here to write my fan account, with the sole goal of letting people know not to worry. I am also a fan, and I understand how agitated you are when he has left for 20 days and has suddenly appeared on everyone’s homepage. I’m only posting the pictures to ensure that he is fine, and I’m writing now to answer everyone’s doubts, and to share how warm Wu Yifan is :)

trt

Till now my heart cannot reveal whatever I do not know as truth, I believe everyone also doesn’t wish to bother him, since this was a personal/private trip. Even if you guess or know please don’t go around saying anything, thank you. But I will record what he and I said, so allow me to use XX to represent the place I met him, and OO to represent the destination of where we were going.

Before the New Year’s holiday, Fan Ge [Kris] already disappeared, never showed himself, and rumors had said that he was in OO, but there were never any photos to act as evidence.  I was also doubtful of myself as to whether or not to upload this photo, but from the perspective of a fan, after disappearing for so long, this photo is like a boost to the heart, so here I am.

I knew before and heard rumors of him in OO, I never came out and looked for him, and I want to enforce the fact that I didn’t go especially to look for him and pretend that it was a coincidence, I hope everyone understands. When I saw him at XX, it was totally unexpected!
I spent my Chinese New Years in XX, and returned today to OO. My mom and my sister were in line to buy the bus tickets, and by myself I went up a level to go to the washroom, that’s right! Our fate is the washroom hahaha.

When I passed by the washroom, I saw a man with this 狼奔头[describes a hairstyle] sitting near the hallway, and till now whether his hair was black I’m not sure, it might be dark brown, and can be black, but it is dark for sure. His nose was tall, was wearing sunglasses, listening to music with his earphones, very handsome. I suddenly had this feeling, would it be Kris? I looked closer, and his bag had a blue dragon!! Yeah it wasn’t wrong! It was the one that is always seen! That is why I knew it was him.
Very quickly I ran into the washroom, unable to believe it and spazzed by myself, but I left again in less than 5 seconds. Because this might have been the only chance that I could see him.

When I ran to where he was sitting, he wasn’t there, and I was scared that he would leave just like that…But I looked again, and I saw him in line buying tickets so I followed him there. I stood about 2 meters around him, and I felt that he was very tall, really very tall. Should I call him? I thought for a very long time and all that time, my mouth couldn’t open. But every step he took, my heart would clench. So at last I gathered all my courage, and used a very small voice to call Kris, but maybe because I was too quiet, and he was wearing earphones, so he didn’t notice me.

My confidence suddenly fell down, so I went to somewhere farther to look at him, watch him go from the end of the line to the middle of the line. I got the impression that he was leaving soon, so I took my cell phone, and took some photos with my shaky hands. I only took one picture, and it’s really blurry, but you still believe me so I’m very thankful.  You can probably recognize him by his height and posture. I came across some other photos on weibo, and it was all him, those clothes and also that hair.
After taking the picture I was completely fazed, and when I came back to earth, Kris was already ready to check his tickets. At that time, I didn’t even think, went to him, and used Cantonese to say, Fan Ge!

He saw me, so he took off his earphones and his sunglasses. The conversation below occurred in Cantonese.

Kris took of his glasses, and said to be slightly surprised: How did you know I was here?
I replied with a stupid answer: I wanted to go to the washroom, and by coincidence I saw you here…you…you disappeared for so long, we were very worried about you, were scared that something happened and no one saw you, you weren’t in Korea, we are very worried…..
To be honest at this point, I was a bit out of control, my whole body was shaking, and tears were forming in my eyes. This seemed to scare him… sorry T T but I was really emotional. Kris held his sunglasses as he said to me: don’t worry! I’ll go back very soon…next month…I came here to see my mom, and went to Canada to deal with some family matter, really don’t worry!
In my memory he told me a lot of times to not worry, and till now I didn’t ask anything, all I knew was that the it wasn’t true the rumors about him leaving the group, arguing with the company, and he didn’t do anything illegal!!! We thought too much ok?! = =
About next month, he didn’t say if he’s returning to Korea next month, or making a comeback next month, or coming out to see people again next month. I forgot to ask, please be understanding. 

And then, I suddenly remembered that today was his 1 year debut date, so I took him congratulations, happy 1 year debut. He replied, “I know, thank you!” And then I told him: Actually we knew before you were at OO.
Kris looked at me in shock again, his eyes were open very big, and it looked good! And just like this, I felt the feeling of pregnancy, and thinking about it makes me feel so happy and lucky.

He asked me how I knew, and from his looks, it seemed like he really didn’t know that we knew…do you understand me? He seemed like he didn’t know about the fandom and his disappearance for 20 days, and I’m guessing that before someone had followed him in OO, he also doesn’t know.

So I told him: Someone saw you, but it wasn’t for sure. We guessed that you had something special affaires to do in OO, and we didn’t want to bother you, so we never went out to look for you but we were very worried.

And then he told a lot of times to not worry.

He then asked me if I was also going to OO, and if I was boarding the same bus. I also really wanted to sit in the same bus as him, but in reality, my mom was still in line buying the tickets T_T But I told him I was also from OO.

After talking for a while, I realized that we were standing in the line to check the tickets, I was scared that the bus would leave so I said goodbye, said that I was sorry for taking his time and not letting him get on the bus earlier and stuff like that and let him go. He also told me bye bye and thank you.

Lastly, I told him, I will wait for your comeback! And he nodded and said, “Mm!”
When I was talking to him, he was smiling, and his smile is really nice to see. He didn’t get fatter, or skinnier, he seemed to look good [like not pale or sick] and was shining. I don’t know if he was wearing makeup but his skin was very nice, very white. The lady checking the tickets also asked me who he was and said he was handsome.

He took off his sunglasses and earphones to listen to me speak. He was very tall, so he bended down a little bit. His Cantonese is also really good. I’ve always heard of fans saying that he’s very warm, very nice, is good to fans, and everything is true! He truly is very good! He has a lot of manners, would answer everything you ask, I don’t have any other words to describe him, just, he is a very warm man!

Wu Yifan is very worthy of our love, he has always been protecting others, so we must give him more love to protect him.

This time I really got out of my character when I saw him, I don’t know why I had the courage to speak to him, and even though I didn’t get a signature of a HD picture, I have no regrets, because everything was a beautiful memory.

And lastly I have the chance to tell every Fan Qin (Kris’ fans), please love him more! I don’t know where he is now, I really met him as a coincidence, and I believe that everyone knows that he is well now so don’t worry!

Also, can everyone not look for him, after all it’s a private trip, he has stuff to do, and if fate allows it we will meet him again, so don’t force anything. I’m not posting this to leak his whereabouts, I only want everyone to be reassured, if everyone goes out looking for him, I would feel terrible, I hope everyone understands because that is not what I want.
He appeared, no problems, please don’t worry! Everyone, let’s wait for his comeback!
(Credit: @xingheii鎏JC @ weibo,amandajayden,joey_clyexo)
Shared by Rebecca Kim @ EXOdicted.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

Post a Comment

0 Comments