[TRANS] 130408 EXO's 1st Anniversary Messages from EXO-M


[FROM. KRIS] Hello, I am EXO-M’s leader, Kris.


Hello everyone, I am EXO-M’s leader Kris.
To put it simply, thank you for the support you guys have given us for the past year.

You guys let me understand that no matter how difficult it is,

It’s all worth it, it’s meaningful. In the future we’ll continue to work hard.

It’s still that same phrase, I hope that no matter what happens in the future, no matter how long it takes,

I hope that we can still bring happiness and joy to you.

Happy one year anniversary to all EXO members.

Thank you for fighting alongside me.

Thank you to every single person who has supported us, I love you~ history will go on.


                    

[FROM LU HAN] 130408 - Hello, I’m EXO-M’s Lu Han.


Hello everyone, I am Lu Han~

Hello it’s deer Luhan

Long time no see, I’ve really missed you all!!

Today is EXO’s first anniversary from debut, I’m really thankful for the support that everyone has given us in this year!

From today on, we will also work even harder, to show everyone the best side of us!~

We’re going to have a COMEBACK very soon! So everyone don’t worry~ hehe
We’ll definitely give everyone a nice surprise!~
Recently, the weather’s been a bit cold, we have to wear more clothes, don’t catch a cold.
We will also take care of ourselves properly, don’t worry~
Alright, even though it’s a shame, but I’ll have to go, see you next time~
I love you guys!!!
Be careful of the cold~^^ kekeke




[FROM. LAY] Hello, I am EXO-M’s Lay

Hello. This is Lay. ^^

Today is our first anniversary, being able to reply to fans’ messages, but it doesn’t seem like much~ TT
I still want to leave even more messages… We’ll chat next time~
Thank you for the care you’ve given me this year, I’ve always been working hard to present an even more perfect me for you all to see.
I really want to sing a song I’ve composed myself to all of you, to dance a dance I’ve made up myself, to play the piano for you, to play the guitar for you.
I hope that there will be an opportunity to show all of you the me with different sides.
Today, I’m not feeling very well, you guys definitely cannot catch a cold okay, take care of your health.
Health is the fundamentality of our bodies.
Thank you everyone, my heroes.                                       


[From. XIUMIN] 130408 - Hello~? This is EXO-M’s Xiumin.


Hello~ this is EXO-M’s XIUMIN!!


Today… is our EXO’s anniversary!!!

Thank you for congratulating us like thisㅜㅜ

Is… it okay if we accept this much love??



Seriously„„ everytime! I always get really touched because of all our fans~~

Since I will appear in front of you guys as an even cooler XIUMIN, please wait for me!! Okay?

Let’s wait a little bit more~~~~~ㅋㅋ
Until you can’t handle the longing anymore!!! Okay???

Even though it’s only for a short time, I’m happy I got to talk to you~~ I’m moved once agan^^
So now everyone!!! Byeee~~~~~


                        

[FROM. CHEN] Hello~ EXO-M Chen here~!^^


Hello EXO-M Chen here!!!!
Wah it really has been a long time
To be able to spend some pleasant time with the fans like this makes me feel good^^
I feel sad that I can’t give more wittiful answers even though I wanted to ㅠㅠ;;
During the next surprise visit I’ll make sure to leave a pleasant and fun message for everyone!!
It’s EXO’s first anniversary since debut!!! To the fans who keeps on giving us your unconditional love thank you! I love you! In joy and in sorrow I will always remember the times spent with everyone. You will always be with me right? Het~
Thank you to all the fans! And I love you!!!!!!

[FROM. TAO] I’m EXO-M’s Kungfu Panda Tao


Hello. I’m EXO-M’s Kungfu Panda Tao
In order for everyone to see this easily, I especially wrote it in Chinese and Korean myself~ hehe
It’s already been one year, time really does pass so quickly.
Does everyone miss us a lot? Just wait a little little bit more and we’ll see each other very soon
When we see everyone in the future, shall I act a little cute everyday for everyone to see? When you guys want to see it.
I love you~ I love you guys. I love YOU sososososo much



(Source: exo official website, translated by exom-trans)
Shared by Chen @ EXOdicted.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK










Post a Comment

0 Comments