EXOdicted is CLOSED!

Hi guys..
I'm a founder of EXOdicted and also a head admin of EXOdicted.
This announcement is the 'heavy' announcement to write(?)
as you can read on the tittle, EXOdicted will be closed.
Why? because EXO is................... not going to comeback.
as one of a fan, I'm tired.
Managed this (probably) number #1 fansite of EXO in the world, I'm super tired.
So, thank you everyone for all the love and everything sweet to EXOdicted.
The best regret of my life now is because I should write this useless announcement.
Eventough EXOdicted is come to an end, please keep check our blog every-every-day to see how amazing Chanyeol are when he's dancing to SNSD's Gee.
Also, EXOdicted is not EXOdicted anymore its EXOdicks now.
 
Bye-bye, those who've been open our site from the very first day its opened I love you so much with all my heart.












































































Happy april fools day.










[Note: EXOdicted will open forever until the staff become a grandma]

Post a Comment

0 Comments