[EXOdicted's Style] EXO 엑소 BWCW (BOY WHO CRIED WOLF) TSHIRT REVIEW.



Credits to the original owners (Collage made by me ^^)
Hello, so I had a hard time choosing what item to review for this week since it’s my first official blog. I settled for The Boy Who Cried Wolf T-shirt.

As seen in the picture above, it is seen worn by the exo members at their store BWCW. I had to admit that I did have a rather difficult time debating whether this shirt would look better with jeans or a cute skirt. In the end I chose jeans. Why? Well I started to examine the shirt a bit more closely and the design looks pretty casual. By casual I mean very ordinary looking but it is still very street cute. I had also asked my thirteen year old cousin for his opinion on the shirt and he had said “Well to be honest I think the shirt is very casual looking and I could definitely see it being modeled through the windows in one of the shops at the shopping mall due to its original but eye catching image.” I chose that jeans would suit this shirt more. There are various reasons why and here is one of them.

Since this shirt had been described as casual looking I think jeans especially black or blue denim colour would rather than a cute girly mini skirt. If exo were to release a long sleeved shirt that covered more skin then I think it would look good with a mini skirt. Reason being is because keep in mind a mini skirt shows a lot of bare skin and if you were to wear a shirt that already showed some bare skin then it might make you look sorry to say this but it could look a tinsy bit trashy. That’s simply my opinion (not the most universal correct) and I don’t expect a lot of people to agree with me but I think there are at least some out there who do.

Now more detailed in the design of the shirt, at first when I looked at it I didn’t know the BWCW was an acronym for Boy Who Cried Wolf so when I looked at the design of it I found it confusing and the fact that there was two W’s didn’t help either. Also since the shapes were arranged in a diamond form I didn’t know which order it went in, like if it went from the top B to left or the top B to the right? Confusing correct? Besides the letterings of it I am also confused at why SM has decided to put a bat and a pencil to separate the letters? I mean the shirt is about a boy who cried wolf yet there’s a pencil and a sports bat umm ideas anyone?
Let’s ignore that for now and look at the choice of colour used this time, Black and Grey. Fabulous choice of colours, it may not looking very appealing due to the lack of bright colours but I think this time the dark colours is necessary and I cannot picture the shirt’s colour being pink or yellow or any fluro colours. It would have ruined the shirt very much. The bag choice for this shirt that would match this shirt is a backpack preferably a dark colour that can blend well with the shirt and not a bright colour or else it would look quite random and fairly odd.

Some of you may already know but there are also slightly other different designs and here they are:

Picture credits to: theexostyle! ~ (collage made by me ^^)
Out of those 4 different designs my personal favourite is the one LuHan is wearing. I think even though it’s so simple it’s so street style and it is pretty edgy looking.

Tip:
I recommend to hand wash it the first couple of times because a lot of my k-pop t-shirts that I have, I tend to find that I need to hand wash it to start off with or the shirt might have some minor defects afterwards.

Rating: 4/5.

This shirt is originally from the store BWCW in Korea but there are some online blogs or shops in your countries that might sell it ^^ hopefully in the future SM will expand to other countries around the world ~
If you would like me to review a certain item for next week please email me: universe123@live.com.au
Thank you for reading this, I hope you look forward to my weekly reviews~


Bye for now, see you next week! (: 

~EXOdicted. 
(All credits goes to the owner)
Aricle by EXOdicted's Style, Aya @ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments