[FAN-ACCOUNT] 130826 EXO at Biltmore Hotel After KCON 2013

I was debating whether or not I should post my interaction with a few Exo members at the hotel during the Sunday night / early Monday morning in Los Angeles after KCON 2013. But since I wanted to show the members' kindness to us foreign fans, I'll share. I'm also new to this so please let me know if I did anything incorrectly.
So me & 3 of my friends were just sitting on the stairs on the level of our hotel room because we were bummed out that we didn’t see Exo enter the hotel. All we wanted was to see them but it was already past 2am so we had low hopes. Right when we were about to go downstairs to get something to drink, we heard some voices and footsteps coming our way. And all of a sudden, at the corner of our eyes, we see Kai & Chanyeol wearing caps and casual clothes. At the same time, they saw us and Chanyeol locked eyes with me at once. They stopped talking and I could see that Chanyeol pursed his lips together and looked down.
Kai kept walking forward and ushering Chanyeol to quicken his pace while my friends and I stood up to watch them. But the more me & one of my friends kept saying/begging in English “Chanyeol, please turn around” Chanyeol slowed down his pace and was hunched over like he desired to stop for us while Kai wasn’t allowing him to. But he finally stopped and turned around (God bless this man) while Kai kept walking. I then did the “wolf” pose and Chanyeol did a thumbs up and smiled “good, good.”
Then my friend and I caught up to him since he just waited there. My friend gave him a gift to give to Kris and Chanyeol was being so nice about it and understood that it was for Kris. Then Chanyeol looked at me. He was so close to me that I could touch his face and see his pores clearly. He was also bent over to make up for our height difference.
He wasn’t wearing any makeup and even though I can see scars from previous acne on his cheeks, he was still cute as ever. Although I really wanted to ask for a hug, I just stuck out my hand for him to shake and he reached out to grab it. He held on for a brief moment before he had to go inside his room. Believe it or not, Chanyeol’s hand was actually quite rough.
I was bummed that I didn’t have a gift to give to Chanyeol because it seemed like he was waiting to receive something from me. :(
Meanwhile, my 2 other friends saw Tao & Baekhyun and Baekhyun waved to them while Tao ducked away. Right when Baekhyun was about to walk over to my friends, Tao pulled him into the corner where he hid. That was when my friends walked over to them and found them huddled together in that corner. My friend said that they both had no makeup on and Tao was wearing a thick headband that pushed all his hairs up.
And then the same friend that gave Chanyeol the gift for Kris, saw Kris walking and followed him so she could talk to him. He stopped and talked to her for a brief moment before going into his room.
Note: My friends and I were very polite about keeping our space and respecting the members. We only approached them when we knew that they wanted to interact with us. Also, we didn't scream but we spoke calmly to them and did not chase after them wildly. Luck was definitely on our side because we had no idea that Exo stayed on the level below us. It was mere chance and coincidence that we got to run into them! We truly thank the members for being kind and interacting with us. I personally think they wanted to interact with my friends since they're not Asian but who knows. We also didn't take any pictures during this encounter because it would've been rude and an invasion of their privacy but I wish I could print out the image of Chanyeol's face looking into my eyes so closely. This seriously made my life!
(Credit:christina)
Shared by Luhan @ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments