[TRANS] 130801 Chanyeol's Message on EXO-K's Official Website

Hello everyone!
I'm EXO's Chanyeol who's in charge of height, voice, visual, reaction, rap, second vocalist, being positive and language!

All of you must have watched the MV for Growl!? The technique of the shooting is magical right?

In comply with our promise to everyone we will be coming back with a new song & performance after a lapse of two weeks!
Do you like it? I like it!!! ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
We've received a lot of love during Wolf & Beauty activities!
I want to thank all of our beautiful fans again..can I believe in all of you..? <3
Please give lots of love and support to this time's Growl!!

Oh yes! All of you will be able to see me as a one day MC at M!Countdown!! Applause!! Jak jak jak!!!
Eventhough I feel really nervous to be responsible for a music broadcast this time, I fell excited & happy to be facing all of you with a new appearence!!
Sulli sunbae will be MC-ing together with me, please help us a lot! ã…‹ã…‹

It's our first comeback stage for Growl tomorrow! Please look forward to it
There will be a lot of activities/schedule in the future, please give us lots of love and support!!

So far this has been EXO's Chanyeol who has unlimited energy! Ppyong<3 
(Credit: EXO-K's Official Website Chinese Translation by: Baidu EXO Bar / Translation & Cap by: ♔PrinceWuFan@CODE:EXO)
Shared by Luhan @ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments