[TRANS] 130805 EXO's Photocard Messages

 EXO-M's Messages

Chen: Even if you get hurt, I don’t know~!
Luhan: Give us lots of support! I love you all!
Lay: Please have lots of anticipation~ Jiayou!
Xiumin: I will “growl~" so please love “Growl" a lot! Then, “Ah! I love you~”
Kris: Growl Fighting. Thank you! Jia you! <3 I love you
Tao: Please love Growl a lot

Kris:
Beloved each and every one of you <3
Thank you for your support.
Hope that you all will like the new song too!
-Kris-
Luhan:
We’ve come out with a new song again! I hope you will enjoy it! We will continue to work hard! I love you all ♡
-LuHan-
Lay: 
"The beauty and the wolf" promotions have finished. Now we have released a new song straight away. I hope you may support us like you did in the past. Also, thank you for your accompaniment. Thank you~
Chen:
Hello~ This is EXO’s Chen >_<
I’m so thankful you gave so much love to ‘Wolf’♥
Please love ‘Growl’ a lot as well and please support us~!
I love you ♥_♥
Xiumin:
Have you all listened and seen ‘Wolf’ well?
Then I am requesting for a lot of interest and love for ‘Growl’ in our repackage album~ ^_^
I’m always making efforts to look good in front of all our fans !
Please keep an eye on us and I love you~~
-XIUMIN-

EXO-K's Messages

Suho :
Hello. This is Suho who guards EXO. You were worrying about when we’d have another comeback… so you got totally surprised right?!
I am so happy we can show you another performance to everyone so fast!
From now on, we’ll become an always new EXO.
Please love us a lot !! Thank you♡
EXO who’s always fresh (T/N : Fresh as in, new) let’s love !!!!

Baekhyun :
Hello~ This is EXO’s light !!
Baekhyun ! ~♡
Thanks to all our fans… we ranked first!
And I’m so happy we got this much love…!
After ‘Wolf’ please love ‘Growl’ a lot~♡
We EXO always love ! And think about our fans !
Please keep an eye on us~♡ I love you~♡

Chanyeol :
Hello~ This is EXO’s voice Chanyeol~!
These promotions were really nice…
Whether it’s digitally or physically, our album ranked first…
And we got the first place on music programs as well…
It’s thanks to you all! Thank you!
However you know it’s not over yet, right?
This time it’s ‘Growl’ !
Let’s make this year EXO’s year together!!!
Everyone I love you~♡♡

D.O :
Hello. This is EXO’s  D.O.
After Wolf, we’ll show you an even cooler image with Growl so I’m asking for a lot of interest and love.
Thank you.

Kai :
Hello this is EXO’s Kai.
We’re making a comeback in just one week [after the end of the Wolf promotions] with ‘Growl’ so you don’t have to worry about when we’re coming back !!
We got a lot of love with ‘Wolf’ and I’m really thankful! Please love our ‘Growl’ this much as well~ ^_^

Sehun:
This is EXO’s maknae Sehun. (bows)
The Wolf promotions were really enjoyable thanks to our fans so I’m realy thankful
If you love ‘Growl’ too, I’ll repay you for it
We won’t disappoint you…
Let’s go together until the end!! I love you
Shared by Luhan @ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments