[EXOdicted's Announcement] Cancellation of the 2013 MBC Korean Music Wave in Singapore


Hi everyone!

This is Lynette/Krissypoo :)

Today I bring you news which I really wish I didn't have to share with you guys. I'm not sure if everyone already knows, but it's been confirmed that the 2013 MBC Korean Music Wave in Singapore (KMWSG) is cancelled due to contractual disputes between the organisers and MBC.

Here at Exodicted we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused due to this cancellation.

We also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has shown immense support to our KMWSG fanprojects. Thank you everyone who has participated in and contributed to our projects in one way or another. We really appreciate all that you guys have done for us!

KMWSG may have been cancelled, but our fanprojects won't die away just like that! We will continue with our projects when EXO next comes to Singapore so watch this space, everyone! ^^

Once again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you everyone who has supported us and please continue to support us in the future! :)

That's all guys ^^

Have a great weekend!

Lynette/Krissypoo

Post a Comment

0 Comments