First of all, I'm going to say that............ FINALLY THIS THEME IS UPLOADED SAFELY!!
And btw, I'm Fika. The founder and the only active author in the site right now :D (I neeeeed you, new author T_T)
So anyway, this theme was supposed to be changed in October but there were too much things to be done so we pushed back the deadlines for the creation of this theme...but after the theme was created we faced more problems editing it... /dies.
The site was edited for almost 5 days with my laziness, dizziness, confuzznezz, stupidnezz, and many-many-many-many things. I haven't been sleeping well lately because of this theme lol. Actually the main problem is that the background won't change and we had a hard time trying to change its colours etc. but oh well! Yesterday, I decided to just upload it without changing the bg, etc~~
I'M SO RELIEVED.
The new theme is finally up after our hard work for five days, lack of sleep and putting aside our personal lives (
My biggest shout-out, love, and thanks to the Graphic Designing team, Asih, Ray, Dessy and especially Vanida, who's winning the October theme polls. YEAH GUYS Y'ALL ARE AWEZOOOMMEEE~~ WE ARE AMAJIIIINGG! and last but not least, thanks to myself :))
IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED TO BE PART OF OUR FAMILY. DO APPLY AS A STAFF!
We currenly REALLY need:
1. Korean Translator
2. Author
Please apply, I'm begging you................ we really need you T___T
There won't be any of the EXOdictSubs' videos without Korean Translator T____T and author... please join us and be a part of our family.... T_T
HOW TO APPLY?
Open this page and send your form. ASAP!!
Anyway, all our pages have been updated: the schedule, the staff page, etc! So do check them out <3
ANDDD!!~~
WE FINALLY FINISHED THE COMMUNITY FORUM!!
Want to have a sneak peek? :3
YEAYYYY!!
WE FINALLY DID IT AFTER MONTHS OF DELAY :3
But we can't release it if we don't have Moderator, Reporter, Gallery Admins, Technical Admins. (But the most important is Mods and Reporter!!) :O
The first 5 applications for Mods will be the Global Moderator, so DON'T WASTE A SECOND AND APPLY NOWW!!
How to apply?
Download the form, here. (contains all the forms, so if you want to apply as Mod, just send the Mod form)
After that, send your completed form to bloggeradmin@exodicted.net with Subject: Moderator Application (if you want to apply as Moderator)
DEADLINE: November, 13th.
So, yeah guys happy halloween (although its late) AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST HANDSOME LEADER, WU YI FAN!! <33


0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.