Xiumin
What’s your impression on China?
Men’s Style: What type of men do you think have the most charm? What type of women are the most attractive?
Xiumin: Disregarding gender, I respect those with outstanding charms on the outside~ It is simply who has the ability to attract others more themselves.
Men’s Style: In the members, is there anyone’s album image you’re envious of or would like to try?
Xiumin: Before being envious of anyone else’s images, I am busier taking care of what I am responsible for in the group. In my opinion, each of the images the members have taken on in this album suit them each very well, so we’re all pretty satisfied!
Men’s Style: The members all call you “baozi”, please try using food to describe the others members too.
Xiumin: Kris - pork legs, Lu Han - tofu, Lay - carbonara spaghetti, Chen - Americano, Tao - fried chicken…..
Men’s Style: Even though you’re EXO’s dage you have a baby face. So have you ever been “bullied” because of your baby face?
Xiumin: On first impression, most people think that I’m younger than them so they take advantage of me but after talking for a while and asking about age, and after they know about my age, they’re all get quite shocked, then they’re respectful towards me~ These sort of situations come up quite often~ So now it doesn’t really bother me anymore~ Haha ^^ …………
Men’s Style: Up until now, what’s the hardest Chinese phrase that you’ve learnt?
Xiumin: To be honest, there hasn’t been one particular phrase that’s difficult. But having learnt Chinese, opening your mouth to actually speak it has been difficult. I have the determination but I haven’t learn it properly so I’m kind of trying to figure out what it is exactly about myself that’s not doing it……
Men’s Style: You’ve come to China quite a number of times, what’s the biggest feeling and impression you’ve had? What part of China do you like the most?
Xiumin: Each and every different realm of China is huge! I also find it quite abundant…….. and also makes me feel quite at ease. Furthermore, China’s dishes are all really yummy as well as unique! So, to be honest, if it’s possible, I would like to study abroad in China and learn Chinese well!
Men’s Style: What makes you happiest?
Xiumin: Is there really a need to say? ( ? The interviewer showed an expression where he didn’t really understand ^^ Do you understand? ) Obviously it’s when I’m on stage that I’m the most, most, most happiest!
Speed Questions
Q: What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?
A: What everyone asks for is different. I don’t think charisma can me “made” but it’s something natural. So I think that if there’s something that you want to do, do it! That’s the best way.
Q: When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?
A: Just as each day is different, our topics are also different. Aside from our schedule, everything else just flows with our feelings, the conversations are always different
Q: In the short term, what is the dream you would most want to realise?
A: If it were possible, I want to try making coffee credentials~
Q: When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?
A: Depending on where I choose to go, the member that I choose to go with will also be different. First of all, the first place that I thought of as well as the place that I want to go to the most is England, I want to go with Lu Han. The reason is simple, we want to personally see a football match with our own two eyes~~
Q: What type of men do you find easiest to admire?
A: This question is quite had to answer. We’re not talking about women, but about men, so I’ve never really thought about it, it’s quite awkward!
Q: Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!
A: Hello everyone! I am EXO’s Xiumin! This year, because of the support and love from the fans, we, EXO, have had a lot of joyful occasions. Even though work has gotten even more busy, because of this we are able to spend each day even happier. I don’t know whether it’s possible for us to be so lucky and so happy. Every single day and every single hour, we are doing our utmost best to make everyone proud! I hope that everyone will continue to care for us and support us in the same way as it is now! I’ve incredibly thankful to you all and I really love you all so much~!
What’s your impression on China?
Men’s Style: What type of men do you think have the most charm? What type of women are the most attractive?
Xiumin: Disregarding gender, I respect those with outstanding charms on the outside~ It is simply who has the ability to attract others more themselves.
Men’s Style: In the members, is there anyone’s album image you’re envious of or would like to try?
Xiumin: Before being envious of anyone else’s images, I am busier taking care of what I am responsible for in the group. In my opinion, each of the images the members have taken on in this album suit them each very well, so we’re all pretty satisfied!
Men’s Style: The members all call you “baozi”, please try using food to describe the others members too.
Xiumin: Kris - pork legs, Lu Han - tofu, Lay - carbonara spaghetti, Chen - Americano, Tao - fried chicken…..
Men’s Style: Even though you’re EXO’s dage you have a baby face. So have you ever been “bullied” because of your baby face?
Xiumin: On first impression, most people think that I’m younger than them so they take advantage of me but after talking for a while and asking about age, and after they know about my age, they’re all get quite shocked, then they’re respectful towards me~ These sort of situations come up quite often~ So now it doesn’t really bother me anymore~ Haha ^^ …………
Men’s Style: Up until now, what’s the hardest Chinese phrase that you’ve learnt?
Xiumin: To be honest, there hasn’t been one particular phrase that’s difficult. But having learnt Chinese, opening your mouth to actually speak it has been difficult. I have the determination but I haven’t learn it properly so I’m kind of trying to figure out what it is exactly about myself that’s not doing it……
Men’s Style: You’ve come to China quite a number of times, what’s the biggest feeling and impression you’ve had? What part of China do you like the most?
Xiumin: Each and every different realm of China is huge! I also find it quite abundant…….. and also makes me feel quite at ease. Furthermore, China’s dishes are all really yummy as well as unique! So, to be honest, if it’s possible, I would like to study abroad in China and learn Chinese well!
Men’s Style: What makes you happiest?
Xiumin: Is there really a need to say? ( ? The interviewer showed an expression where he didn’t really understand ^^ Do you understand? ) Obviously it’s when I’m on stage that I’m the most, most, most happiest!
Q: What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?
A: What everyone asks for is different. I don’t think charisma can me “made” but it’s something natural. So I think that if there’s something that you want to do, do it! That’s the best way.
Q: When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?
A: Just as each day is different, our topics are also different. Aside from our schedule, everything else just flows with our feelings, the conversations are always different
Q: In the short term, what is the dream you would most want to realise?
A: If it were possible, I want to try making coffee credentials~
Q: When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?
A: Depending on where I choose to go, the member that I choose to go with will also be different. First of all, the first place that I thought of as well as the place that I want to go to the most is England, I want to go with Lu Han. The reason is simple, we want to personally see a football match with our own two eyes~~
Q: What type of men do you find easiest to admire?
A: This question is quite had to answer. We’re not talking about women, but about men, so I’ve never really thought about it, it’s quite awkward!
Q: Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!
A: Hello everyone! I am EXO’s Xiumin! This year, because of the support and love from the fans, we, EXO, have had a lot of joyful occasions. Even though work has gotten even more busy, because of this we are able to spend each day even happier. I don’t know whether it’s possible for us to be so lucky and so happy. Every single day and every single hour, we are doing our utmost best to make everyone proud! I hope that everyone will continue to care for us and support us in the same way as it is now! I’ve incredibly thankful to you all and I really love you all so much~!
What touches you the most?
Men’s Style: Who within the members has a personality much like your own? Who has a really different personality to yours?Lu Han: Baekhyun and Sehun’s personalities are the most like mine. D.O’s personality is quite different to mine though!
Men’s Style: Have any of the members done something for you that’s really touched you? Why don’t you say “thank you” to him?Lu Han: It was on my birthday, when the other 11 members were sent me birthday wishes! Honestly, thank you so much guys! We are one!!
Men’s Style: Is there a member that you envy? Why?Lu Han: I envy myself! Haha!
Men’s Style: Are you a huge fan of shoes? We’ve noticed that every single pair of shoes that you wear has been incredibly fashionable, do you have a passion for collecting shoes?Lu Han: Yes, I love shoes~
Men’s Style: Aside from the nickname you gave Xiumin, “baozi”. Have you ever given any of your other group members nicknames?
Lu Han: For now, not yet!
Men’s Style: If you were to introduce your Korean friends to somewhere in China, where would you pick?
Lu Han: The Great Wall of China! Tiananmen!
Q: What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?A: You should ask Kai this sort of thing!
Q: When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?A: We talk about everything! Haha!
Q: In the short term, what is the dream you would most want to realise?A: I hope that everyone that I know will be healthy!
Q: When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?A: I hope that all 12 of us will go together!
Q: What type of men do you find easiest to admire?A: Men that are loyal!
Q: Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!A: I’m very grateful for all your support! We will continue to do our best! I love you all~
Men’s Style: Everyone thinks of you as a guy with a lot of fashion sense, if you had a chance to design your own clothing in the future, what kind of special ideas would you have?KRIS: Clothing that is simple, low-key, but without losing details and adding on Wu Yi KRIS’ characteristic design ideas
Men’s Style: Your height and the way you appear on camera, are both outstanding, be it photographs, movies or commercials, your ability to express is all very good, what is the genre of film and type of commercial that you most want to film?KRIS: I’m willing to try any kind of movie. Be it a sunshine boy or a cold blooded killer, I really want to try them. The same goes for commercials, as long as they are willing to look for me, I will work hard to do it well.
Men’s Style: Your appearance looks very cool, what is your personality like in daily life?KRIS: Cold outside, hot inside. Once we become familiar, I am very passionate, sometimes childish, but I’m very firm in my principles, and responsible.
Men’s Style: When you’re resting, which member do you talk the most to?KRIS: TAO, because we live in the same room ……
Men’s Style: You have been to many countries, what do you feel is unique and different between those countries and China? What is the brightest and most attractive about each country’s culture?KRIS: Each place has its own uniqueness and culture, all of which I appreciate. I hope that in the future I will be able to travel the world, and experience the different unique culture of each place and enrich my knowledge.
Men’s Style: What do you feel is the most important in becoming an outstanding and all-rounded artiste?KRIS: Willing to take the road no one has taken, work hard to improve yourself, don’t forget the heart you started out with
What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?
KRIS: A person with inner beauty!
When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?KRIS: What we are eating today!
In the short term, what is the dream you would most like to realise?KRIS: Act in a movie!
When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?
KRIS: TAO! Bring him to Guangzhou, my hometown to play!
What type of men do you find easiest to admire?KRIS: With inner beauty, refined, responsible man (myself) haha!
Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!KRIS: Thank you the fans who support EXO and the readers of Men’s Style. We will continue to work hard! Hope that there will be more chances to meet you all! I love you all <3
Men’s Style: In your private life, what style of clothing do you wear?
Lay: Comfortable clothing!
Men’s Style: Who in K works the hardest to learn Chinese? When they first started, a lot of funny things must have happened as they didn’t know Chinese, right?
Lay: They like to learn special words in Chinese~ you know what I’m talking about, right!?
Men’s Style: You like to compose music, so what type of styles do you think each of your members would work best with?
Lay: Kris: songs that don’t have any high notes (he’s alright, but when he tries the high notes……) Tao, Lu Han, Chen and Xiumin are all alright~
Men’s Style: When you were learning Korean, was there a phrase you found the hardest?
Lay: There weren’t any!
Men’s Style: You give off quite a tender feeling to others, it’s the “healing unicorn”, but what sort of things are you quite serious and stubborn about on the other hand?
Lay: If I think something is right, I’ll follow it through to the end!
Men’s Style: The first Chinese person you met in Korea was Kris, on first appearance, Kris gives off a rather cold and cool feeling, how did you end up being friends with him?
Lay: Simply through being a trainee, through time we just became friends!
Men’s Style: In the eyes of the interviewer, you seem like a man who is very charismatic, so, in your opinion, what about yourself do you think is the most charismatic part of you?
Lay: My honesty!
Speed Questions
Q. What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?
A. Talent!
Q. When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?
A: When are we going to have a holiday~
Q. In the short term, what is the dream you would most like to realise?
A: A holiday!
Q. When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?
A: I want to go to a temple by myself to rest for a while!
Q. What type of men do you find it easiest to admire?
A: A guy like me~ Haha!
Q. Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!
A: Yaknow, I think~ EXO’s fans are too awesome! You guys rule! Super cool!
CHEN
What is your favourite Chinese food?
Men’s Style: What exercise do the EXO members like? What is your favourite exercise?
CHEN: Every member’s favourite exercise is different, they like to play basketball, play soccer, cycle etc… … My faourite exercise is cycling~
Men’s Style: They say that you are the Korean member with the best Chinese? Do you have any tricks to learning Chinese? What is the funniest thing that has occurred while you were learning Chinese?
CHEN: I don’t know if I’m the best at Chinese (reporter: It really has the feel of China ^^), but to be honest, I always put in my best effort practicing to prounounce words the way the Chinese members do, if I get the pronounciation or tones wrong, it becomes something with a different meaning, so I am very careful when I speak in Chinese. So, I am particularly concerned with the pronounciation.
Men’s Style: Which Chinese lyrics of a song in the album left the deepest impression on you?
CHEN: In ‘LUCKY’: You are my first love! (t/n: or literally, you are my first time at love)
Men’s Style: What is your clothing style? How do you think a guy should dress in order to be the most fashionable?
CHEN: Street fashion! That kind of style that you would easily see on the streets.
Men’s Style: What is your favourite Chinese food?
CHEN: Lamb skewers!
Men’s Style: Have you seen the families of the Chinese members? Can you comment on the Chinese members?
CHEN: I have seen them. I always feel that they are really like my own parents.
Speed Questions
What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?
CHEN: A guy who is gentle on the outside but strong on the inside!
When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?
CHEN: To be honest, we usually talk about singing, we also talk about all the other random things!
In the short term, what is the dream you would most like to realise?
CHEN: There is none, because if a dream is fulfiled in the short term, then there isn’t much meaning!
When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?
CHEN: 12 members altogether!
What type of men do you find it easiest to admire?
CHEN: To be honest, I too am a man, I feel that the males that are charismatic are those that are tall, broad shoulders, sturdy, and those with a good personality who always treat people with a smile on their face!
Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!
CHEN: Hello everyone! I am EXO-M’s CHEN! Hope that everyone will like us being able to show you the different sides of us from the stage through this magazine! Dear fans, we are really thankful to you all for being concerned, supporting and loving us all this while! I love you all~^^
Lay: Comfortable clothing!
Men’s Style: Who in K works the hardest to learn Chinese? When they first started, a lot of funny things must have happened as they didn’t know Chinese, right?
Lay: They like to learn special words in Chinese~ you know what I’m talking about, right!?
Men’s Style: You like to compose music, so what type of styles do you think each of your members would work best with?
Lay: Kris: songs that don’t have any high notes (he’s alright, but when he tries the high notes……) Tao, Lu Han, Chen and Xiumin are all alright~
Men’s Style: When you were learning Korean, was there a phrase you found the hardest?
Lay: There weren’t any!
Men’s Style: You give off quite a tender feeling to others, it’s the “healing unicorn”, but what sort of things are you quite serious and stubborn about on the other hand?
Lay: If I think something is right, I’ll follow it through to the end!
Men’s Style: The first Chinese person you met in Korea was Kris, on first appearance, Kris gives off a rather cold and cool feeling, how did you end up being friends with him?
Lay: Simply through being a trainee, through time we just became friends!
Men’s Style: In the eyes of the interviewer, you seem like a man who is very charismatic, so, in your opinion, what about yourself do you think is the most charismatic part of you?
Lay: My honesty!
Q. What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?
A. Talent!
Q. When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?
A: When are we going to have a holiday~
Q. In the short term, what is the dream you would most like to realise?
A: A holiday!
Q. When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?
A: I want to go to a temple by myself to rest for a while!
Q. What type of men do you find it easiest to admire?
A: A guy like me~ Haha!
Q. Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!
A: Yaknow, I think~ EXO’s fans are too awesome! You guys rule! Super cool!
What is your favourite Chinese food?
Men’s Style: What exercise do the EXO members like? What is your favourite exercise?
CHEN: Every member’s favourite exercise is different, they like to play basketball, play soccer, cycle etc… … My faourite exercise is cycling~
Men’s Style: They say that you are the Korean member with the best Chinese? Do you have any tricks to learning Chinese? What is the funniest thing that has occurred while you were learning Chinese?
CHEN: I don’t know if I’m the best at Chinese (reporter: It really has the feel of China ^^), but to be honest, I always put in my best effort practicing to prounounce words the way the Chinese members do, if I get the pronounciation or tones wrong, it becomes something with a different meaning, so I am very careful when I speak in Chinese. So, I am particularly concerned with the pronounciation.
Men’s Style: Which Chinese lyrics of a song in the album left the deepest impression on you?
CHEN: In ‘LUCKY’: You are my first love! (t/n: or literally, you are my first time at love)
Men’s Style: What is your clothing style? How do you think a guy should dress in order to be the most fashionable?
CHEN: Street fashion! That kind of style that you would easily see on the streets.
Men’s Style: What is your favourite Chinese food?
CHEN: Lamb skewers!
Men’s Style: Have you seen the families of the Chinese members? Can you comment on the Chinese members?
CHEN: I have seen them. I always feel that they are really like my own parents.
What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?
CHEN: A guy who is gentle on the outside but strong on the inside!
When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?
CHEN: To be honest, we usually talk about singing, we also talk about all the other random things!
In the short term, what is the dream you would most like to realise?
CHEN: There is none, because if a dream is fulfiled in the short term, then there isn’t much meaning!
When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?
CHEN: 12 members altogether!
What type of men do you find it easiest to admire?
CHEN: To be honest, I too am a man, I feel that the males that are charismatic are those that are tall, broad shoulders, sturdy, and those with a good personality who always treat people with a smile on their face!
Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!
CHEN: Hello everyone! I am EXO-M’s CHEN! Hope that everyone will like us being able to show you the different sides of us from the stage through this magazine! Dear fans, we are really thankful to you all for being concerned, supporting and loving us all this while! I love you all~^^
Which member do you most want to be reincarnated into?
Men’s Style: You’ve debuted for a year now, the feeling you give to us is that where each member is growing and improving all the time, so, what do you think is your biggest change?
Chanyeol: My expressions are much more natural on variety shows and broadcasts now~ To be honest, when we first debuted, I didn’t know how to do it so a number of thoughts passed through my mind yet I was still unable to express any of them but now I’m really a lot better! ^^
Men’s Style: As a man, everyone has times when they become frustrated, so are there times when you’re angry or lose your temper? At what times would this happen? What kind of methods do you use to relieve stress?
Chanyeol: I’m the type of person who doesn’t lose their temper or get angry very easily, but if I were to lose something, I would get angry. If I find it though, I calm down really quickly and my mood changes for the better too~ hahaha~
Men’s Style: If it’s possible, which member would you choose to be reincarnated into? Why?
Chanyeol: Kai! Because Kai is the God of dancing!!
Men’s Style: If you were given the opportunity to act in the future, what sort of role would you like to attempt?
Chanyeol: I would like to try being the kid that’s really good at studying, sports, playing around… A kid with infinite abilities~!
Men’s Style: If you were an invisible man for the day, what would you do?
Chanyeol: I would want to go to the amusement park and play till my heart’s content~~!
Men’s Style: Aside from your current job, what other things would you like to do?
Chanyeol: Being a good son, composing music, being in a band, computer engineer, archaeology scholar, an astronomy scholar~
Men’s Style: Please recommend to us a place in Korea that you think is the most fun or the most worth recommending!
Chanyeol: Seoul’s Yeonsinnae and Hongdae!
Speed Questioning
Q. What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?
A. A man who possesses manliness yet does not lack in kindness.
Q. When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?
A. Games and music!
Q. In the short term, what is the dream you would most like to realise?
A. To be able to place one of my original compositions in one of EXO’s albums~
Q. When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?
A. To go to uninhabited islands with Kai!
Q. What type of men do you find easiest to admire?
A. A manly one, with talent???
Q. Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!
A. Thank you everyone for liking and supporting Growl, I hope that everyone will continue to support and love us just as before~ Everyone, please stay with us for a lifetime~ I love you all~!
KAI
Whose singing do you like listening to the most?
Whose singing do you like listening to the most?
Men’s Style: I’m aware of the
fact that you’re all quite busy at the moment, during your breaks
though, what do you usually do? What sort of websites do you go on?
Kai: During breaks, I’m usually either listening to music or dancing, or I’m riding my bike or reading a book~ when I go online, I tend to look at news through Naver or go on Youtube~
Men’s Style: What sort of sports are you skilled at, Kai? What type of sport do you want to try out the most?
Kai: In actual fact, I don’t have much talent in terms of sports, but I do really like football! So I hope that if I get the chance, I’d like to go to Chelsea FC arena at Stamford Bridge to have Fernando Torres teach me football personally~
Men’s Style: What snack do you enjoy eating the most? Recently, has anyone treated you?
Kai: Roast duck! Everytime we get roast duck, I’m the only one who gets takeaway~
Men’s Style: One day, if you were given the opportunity to be the oldest in EXO, what would you make these “little brothers” do?
Kai: I wouldn’t make them do anything, I’d want them to get to know each other even more, to love each other~ To be honest, our leader is already doing it really well~!
Men’s Style: Who do you think has the strongest stage presence within the members?
Kai: I think that each member has their own opinion and style to create a great stage image~
Men’s Style: Whose singing do you like listening to the most? Within and outside of the members.
Kai: The Weeknd, Asap, Rocky, Maxwell
Kai: During breaks, I’m usually either listening to music or dancing, or I’m riding my bike or reading a book~ when I go online, I tend to look at news through Naver or go on Youtube~
Men’s Style: What sort of sports are you skilled at, Kai? What type of sport do you want to try out the most?
Kai: In actual fact, I don’t have much talent in terms of sports, but I do really like football! So I hope that if I get the chance, I’d like to go to Chelsea FC arena at Stamford Bridge to have Fernando Torres teach me football personally~
Men’s Style: What snack do you enjoy eating the most? Recently, has anyone treated you?
Kai: Roast duck! Everytime we get roast duck, I’m the only one who gets takeaway~
Men’s Style: One day, if you were given the opportunity to be the oldest in EXO, what would you make these “little brothers” do?
Kai: I wouldn’t make them do anything, I’d want them to get to know each other even more, to love each other~ To be honest, our leader is already doing it really well~!
Men’s Style: Who do you think has the strongest stage presence within the members?
Kai: I think that each member has their own opinion and style to create a great stage image~
Men’s Style: Whose singing do you like listening to the most? Within and outside of the members.
Kai: The Weeknd, Asap, Rocky, Maxwell
Q: What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?
A: Someone who is filled with enthusiasm towards their work or what they’re doing, a person who does their utmost best to do something!
Q: When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?
A: Things about the entertainment circle!
Q: In the short term, what is the dream you would most want to realise?
A: I hope that we can hold our very own solo concert soon! That way, we can play around with our fans to our heart’s content even sooner!
Q: When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?
A: I want to go to a place where no-one will be, with Suho! Because, as leader, he always takes care of us members, he’s made so much effort and has worked so hard for us - I want to give him some time to recover~
Q: What type of men do you find easiest to admire?
A: Men who are very enthusiastic about their jobs!
Q: Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!
A: Hello everyone! I am EXO-K’s Kai! I’m very glad to be able to meet everyone through this magazine! We will present to everyone an image of EXO who have gradually grown, everyone please support us a lot! Please look forward to it, okay!
What is the most unforgettable thing?
Men’s Style: Talk about your members, if they weren’t artistes, what job would be most suited for them?
SUHO: TAO! If he wasn’t an artiste, he could possibly use his skills in kungfu to conquer not just China, but the world~ AB STYLE Kungfu TAO^^
Men’s Style: Your Chinese is pretty good ha, who did you learn it from?
SUHO: When I was a trainee, SHINee’s Minho and I went to China together for a month to learn Chinese. Of course, right now the Chinese members in EXO help me learn Chinese!
Men’s Style: Do you feel that you are a ‘perfect gege’?
SUHO: Not perfect! But I am always working hard in order to become a perfect gege!
Men’s Style: Which two members in the team cannot be put together, because otherwise they would cause a ruckus?
SUHO: CHANYEOL and BAEKHYUN, as well as SEHUN and TAO. When they are together, it is raucous!
Men’s Style: When you are sad, who do you turn to pour it out to? When you are happy, who do you most want to share it with?
SUHO: It depends on what kind of sadness that is, and accordingly, I will turn to different people to pour it out to, usually it is the members whom I turn to. When I’m happy, I share it with my members too~ The happiness can be multiplied by 11, the sadness, divided by 11~ Because We Are One!!!
Men’s Style: Coming to SM Entertainment, what is the most unforgettable thing?
SUHO: Our debut first fan meeting! I really cannot forget that stage~!
Men’s Style: Before becoming familiar with the members and after becoming friends with them, which member had the biggest difference?
SUHO: D.O.! When I first met D.O. he did not talk much, but the more familiar I become with him, the more I feel that he is very meaningful, very mature~
Men’s Style: Since becoming EXO, which member did the most unforgettable thing for you?
SUHO: Our maknae SEHUN treated us to steak, this left a very deep impression~ Also TAO and I represented EXO at the ‘Idol Athletics Championship’. In the recording of the show, there was a high jump segment, we both jumped really well! So this has also left a very deep impression.
What do you think is needed to be a charismatic man?
SUHO: A guy who is honest and not fake!
When you are with the other EXO members, what is the topic most talked about?
SUHO: Topics regarding how EXO cooperates as a team, from the performances on stage to the speech and habits in daily life etc, we talk about it all!
In the short term, what is the dream you would most like to realise?
SUHO: At the end of the year, we hope to be able to win big awards, and also to be able to have our solo concert next year -these are my wishes!
When it comes to travelling, other than your family and parents, if you have to pick a member from the group, who would you most want to go with? What kind of place would you most like to go to?
SUHO: Before our debut, I already agreed with D.O. that if we were to have a break, we would go to New York for a holiday!
What type of men do find easiest to admire?
SUHO: Gentlemanly, guys who carry themselves in a dignified manner, a guy who takes good care of his family!
Please say something to the fans and readers of this issue!
SUHO: I love you all~ Please show love to Men’s Style and EXO!
MORE MEMBERS WILL BE UPDATED!
(Source: 魅力先生主编向未’s weibo / Trans by: amy, xuan @ exom-trans)
Shared by Luhan @ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.