[TRANS] 140511 Lay and his Mother's Weibo Update

Lay's Weibo Update
Wishing all mothers in the World, a Happy Mother’s Day. And also wishing all mothers of travelling men to be blessed and healthy! Mama, happy holidays. I can’t go back to accompany you, I hope you’ll understand.
 His mom replied:
His mom's weibo update:
I like this fanart alot. Thank you to Xingmi (兴迷), thank you to sons and daughter-in-laws, thank you to heros, thank you to piggies! Thank you for all the touching moments and happiness that you guys have brought to me! I will also give the best well-wishes from my heart to every one of your mothers. Happy Mother's Day !
The fan-art from Xingpark:
The translations:
1. It was her who brought you into this world and gave you life.
2. She always protect you in her hands and brought warmth to you.
3. She would always try her best to support you in pursuing your dreams.
4. She is always your most loyal fan. As compared to everyone else, she is the one who cherishes everything about you the most.
5. Wishing every Mother a Happy Mother's Day. Also wishing that every Mother will be blessed and healthy! Mum, Happy Mother's Day. I hope that you will understand that I am unable to go back and accompany you. -- ZHANG YIXING
  (Source: 努力努力再努力x Weibo / Credit: sment.exo / Translated by: Adora, @boon_yi)
Shared by Luhan @ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments