[TRANS] 140517 Lay's and Lay's Mom's Weibo Update

Background: It seems that Lay's mother was insulted on Weibo and she was posting about it. Thereafter, Lay also updated his Weibo regarding the incident.


Lay's Mom's Weibo update:

Trans: 

Top one reads: Children, this society is run by law, no one is able to control another.

Bottom one reads: The Weibo is called 'sweeet', cloudy like the moonlight. I didn't know you were so evil even at your tender age, nor did I know your heart was so twisted. I pity your parents and I return you all the well wishes (T/n: probably sarcastic)  you gave me! Everyone knows how to scold others, but scolding you only dirties my mouth!

Lay's Weibo update:



Trans: I don't care who you are. Do not scold my family, and leave my fans alone. They're the most precious things in my life.

Credit: Lay's and Lay's Mom's Weibo

Translated by krissypoo@exodicted.net

Shared by krissypoo@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments