Lay
Trans: I am a Chinese member in EXO and I speak Mandarin. I also have 2 Chinese brothers and 8 Korean brothers fighting alongside me. We will perform on Korean, Chinese and international stages for the people who like and support us. I believe that music knows no geographical boundaries and I hope to become the bridge of friendship and communication between China and Korea. Won't disappoint anyone who likes us! We're working hard now. Jiayou!
Tao (in response to Lay's Weibo update)
Trans: I am a Chinese-- Huang Zi Tao from Shandong Qingdao. I am Tao and I speak on behalf of EXO.
EXO. 11 members and 3 Chinese. We speak Mandarin really well. Our company may not be in China but our nationality will never change. We exist for our fans all around the world; We are EXO.
Trans: Kekekeke Tao-ya Tao what are you doing~
MnetWIDE
IVYCLUB

Lotte Duty Free
Kolon Sport

Photo credit: Members' SNS accounts, MnetWide, Lotte duty free, Ivyclub, Kolon Sport SNS accounts
Translated by krissypoo@exodicted.net
Shared by krissypoo@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!





0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.