[TRANS] 140821 EXO-L Website Update: From. KAI

Thank you!!

Hello. This is EXO’s Kai.

Today, I stood on stage to feature for Taemin’s song ‘Pretty Boy’.
I am so thankful to our EXO-L and Shinee World for coming early in the morning.

I am thankful for the Shinee World fans for greeting me warmly
and I was very touched by the way you cheered for Taemin.
It was my first time performing on a stage like this in front of other fans
and I’m leaving with a great memory with the Shinee World fans!

And to our EXO-L!! You became a huge strength to me since the morning when you came.
You must have went through this in a while. ㅜ
The way you guys kept order was touching and the way you cheered for me was very touching too
and more than anything, standing on a stage like this in a while…made me feel so good.

I was in a really really great mood so I wanted to talk with you afterwards
but wasn’t able to due to filming schedule conflicts and I was so sad so I eventually wrote here.
As expected….the fans are all I have. The fans who weren’t able to come must be sad
but I hope you become hapoy after reading this.

EXO-L, you know how I feel, right? Thank you!!”


(Credit: dailyexo)
Shared by Luhan @ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments