[TRANS] 140822 Son Hoyoung (g.o.d) Twitter Update about Suho

“It’s a personal text message but it made my heart very thankful and happy so I’m sharing it~ I’ll be watching the show when it airs today for sure^^ You’re all going to watch the MV that Suho worked very hard to film, right?~”

Suho' message: "Hello, Son Hoyoung sunbaenim~ There’s no specific reason but it’s just that we filmed another episode of EXO902014 today. I realized that tomorrow is the airing date for the episode we filmed with the g.o.d sunbaenims. It made me think of the sunbaenins and I wanted to send a message to you, so I cautiously asked the PD for your number. The day we filmed together was a day that will forever be in my memory! I’m very thankful. If you have time tomorrow, please watch our show!^^"

(Credit: dajungho2 | trans: dailyexo
Shared by Luhan @ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments