[FANTAKEN CONCERT] EXO TLP in Bangkok

            Let's recap some of the things that were seen at the TLP in Bangkok shall we? But before I start let me get a tissue because I will surely be feeling some feels. Aish. Also, I'll be trying to do this with the remaining concerts taking place. Now, enough with me, let's go to EXO.


We Are ONE . EXO SARANGHAJA!

Nice wig Jongin. Nice. Lol cr: Mr. Destiny

do you see how close this was?! omg.
He's SO ADORABLE! CR: BABYLION

This is CHENsational. Get it? No? Okay. CR: on picture
Sexy unicorn. ugh, look at him. Cr: M_MAX3


THE FEELS. OMG. CR: Magnolia_DO
Do you see this?! I'm crying omg. Please, EXO. CR: Xiumin Solo
What are you doing Tao? You're just too cute. OMG cr: EXOYEAH
That pose though . SO sexay. oh Suho. CR: Nnaaliy
Sehun. Can you not please, omg literally. Pabo. CR: Babyan9el
Do you see this?! Pure sexiness. LOL Cr: AeyLY
SO FREAKING CLOSE. I'm spazzing omg. CR: DOOHBYAIR
Seriously what are you doing Tao. Keep your sexiness to yourself. lol CR: AeyLY
Now let's move on to some where EXO is with fans and just funny pictures because who doesn't love EXO's personality? Let's start!

*Cough* Chansoo. cr: Studo
Lucky fan holding hands with Sehun. cr: FAFAFAHs
Fans giving Sehun a giant bubble tea cup. so cute! CR: FlywithHunHan
Sehun with lucky fanboy. Well hello there.
Guess where that Bubble Tea went ? CR: Wanna Xiu
lucky fans with EXO. So Sweet!
EXO SILVER OCEAN. SO PROUD. cr: MissKorea
Guess who took Luhan's place during concert? Yes guys. Chen. Now there was no kiss, just saying you guys. LOL
Park Chanyeol: Forever making fun of EXO.
I'm telling you. Look at this . LOL. Thank you unnamed fan, You are the best. CR: Krispound

Let's see some fancams/ videos.
Click : Chanyeol and Sehun Vine              
Click: EXO Machine fancam Sehun cute
Click: Suho Baby don't cry

  Okay that's it! Let's love EXO together !

Credits: @EXOfanbase and @EXOyeah
Shared by SquishyKyungsoo@ EXO dicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments