Hello EXO-L !! I'm CHEM~ ^^
Finally I became 23 years old !!
This birthday was very special
because... I spent my birthday on stage with fans!!
During the concert, I could do my best because of your celebration haha!
Even though I can't celebrate each of you guy's birthday,
I'll always do my best and show you fantastic performances for your support!!^^
Truly appreciate for your giving the touching moment to me in the last concert.
Also appreciate for all of your celebration to my 23rd birthday.
Lastly, my EXO-L ! Thank you for making EXO always be shine! I LOVE EXO-L!
Above all things before... Mom & Dad !!!
Thank you for letting me being in this beautiful world and breeding me !!
I LOVE YOU♡
Finally I became 23 years old !!
This birthday was very special
because... I spent my birthday on stage with fans!!
During the concert, I could do my best because of your celebration haha!
Even though I can't celebrate each of you guy's birthday,
I'll always do my best and show you fantastic performances for your support!!^^
Truly appreciate for your giving the touching moment to me in the last concert.
Also appreciate for all of your celebration to my 23rd birthday.
Lastly, my EXO-L ! Thank you for making EXO always be shine! I LOVE EXO-L!
Above all things before... Mom & Dad !!!
Thank you for letting me being in this beautiful world and breeding me !!
I LOVE YOU♡
cr. exo-l.smtown.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS! DO NOT HOTLINK!

0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.