Translated message: ( cr. EXO Yuki )
"It seems that I slept early and now at dawn, my eyes just opened. I can't go back to sleep and I'm bored. While I was trying to entertain myself, I saw last year's picture of Showtime Episode 6. Although it hasn't been a year yet, the new and joyful memories appeared have made my heart miss those moments. Well, of course nowadays I'm happy and there are joyful moments but reminiscing the old days and looking back at the old as a beginner, after thinking about these things... it seems to be a good thing after all. I really love the EXO members and the EXO-L so much and I hope everyone has a happy and healthy life. I want to feel happy with my members, fans and everyone around me. Don't forget to always be grateful and thank you for always taking good care of me everyone and also for loving the pretty Chanyeol. Lastly, EXO!!! Le's love! ( forever)"
Honestly that was the most beautiful message I have ever seen in a social media account.
![]() |
| Literally me right now as I typed. |
Someone give this boy an award. Finally someone touched a bit of the subject .
Shared by SquishyKyungsoo@ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!


0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.