[NEWS] 140929 D.O. at Cart Press Conference + Video




EXO’s D.O shared on acting as a rebel in the film Cart.

During the press conference for the film Cart on September 30 in CGV Apgujeong, D.O confessed that he was worried about acting as a rebel before his casting was confirmed.

When asked for the difference between a movie and a drama, such as in Cart and It’s Okay, It’s Love, D.O answered, “I don’t think there is any difference between a drama and a movie. I worked with such a great director and sunbae actors. I was happy because they treated me well. I just worked hard for both the movie and the drama.”

He then added, “I’m so happy to have made a big screen debut. When I first received the scenario, I was worried about acting as ‘Tae Young,’ since I didn’t have a rebel image like him when I was a teenager and wondered how I should depict the character. I filmed hard.”










cr, issuedaily, ThetvSeoul, @kor_celebrities

Shared by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!


Post a Comment

0 Comments