[OFFICIAL] 140929 Lotte Duty Free Fan Event With Exo

Q: “Kai, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Kai: “To give or not to give, this is a question worth considering”

Q: “Kai, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Kai: “Are you sure you don’t want other presents” — 

Q: “Lay, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Lay: “I have waited for you so anxiously, how come you’ve only just come to ask for a present from me”



Q: “Lay, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Lay: “When they like me they call me little sweetie, when they don’t like me I don’t even get my share of a present”


Q: “Sehun, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Sehun: “Hmph, I don’t care send another one to me”


Q: “Sehun, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Sehun: “Your present, actually I want it too”


Q: “Luhan, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Luhan: “Why have you only just come to participate in the event, punish you by participating once more”



Q: “Luhan, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Luhan: “Don’t you think that prize is so great you want to cry!”\

Q: “D.O, I want this gift, give it to me!”

D.O: “Learnt a new phrase that goes ‘Every Celebratory Period Gain 5kg"
Q: “Tao, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Tao: “These prizes, you can feel it as you wish for a while”

Q: “Tao, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Tao: “Winning this prize, you’ll be a wealthy person!” — 


Q: “Chanyeol, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Chanyeol: “We can split the present 50-50, how’s that”

Q: “Chanyeol, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Chanyeol: “During national day, will you take a plane to come to Korea to see me?”
Q: “Xiumin, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Xiumin: “If I could, I really want to personally give it out”

Q: “Suho, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Suho: “If you find another two friends to ask for presents, I’ll give it to you”
Q: “Suho, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Suho: “Choose, choose, choose, choosing a present, choosing a present and giving it away” 



Q: “Chen, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Chen: “Won’t give you the prize, but you should stay”


Q: “Chen, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Chen: “You want this? Buy, buy, buy!”

Q: “Baekhyun, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Baekhyun: “Look into my sincere eyes; do you really want a present?”

Q: “Baekhyun, I want this gift, give it to me!”

Baekhyun: “I give you 188 ‘likes’ for the present you chose”

cr, lottedfs, trans, daily exo

Shared by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!


Post a Comment

0 Comments