Beloved lay hyung!! happy birthday~~~ and thank you for always leading us so well! let’s be happy and healthy in the future!! I love you ♥♥ #layhyung #let’stakeaselcatogether
Later instagram updates by Chanyeol and Sehun 141008:
Chanyeol
안선생님..농구가..하고싶어요...하면서 사진찍고싶었는데 보는사람이 너무 많아서 용기를 낼 수 없었다....#smtown #케이터링trans, "Teacher An.. I want to.. play basketball… [t/n: a quote from an anime called Slam Dunk; Chanyeol is standing next to a character that looks like the basketball coach and is quoting the basketball player begging the coach to let him play] I wanted to take a picture while doing that, but since there were a lot of people watching I didn’t have the courage to do so…. #smtown #catering"
hyunbbbbb Update with Sehun
![Photo: [INSTAGRAM] 141008 hyunbbbbb Instagram Update with Sehun
"Hello?"
Yuki](https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p526x296/10671242_793361807390660_1314212879660816697_n.jpg?oh=83a2964507b03637801780e98971a6ff&oe=54B07F5A&__gda__=1422400004_8c08f590b48e1671ecb45ab18f67f346)
"Hello?"
Sehun's Update
![Photo: [INSTAGRAM] 141008 Sehun Instagram Update
"Friend"
Yuki](https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/p526x296/10557304_793436157383225_5988692196431515672_n.jpg?oh=7d9c3f587e0a7b1ea113443f342e1019&oe=54AA031F&__gda__=1421389304_112125ca3ed25fc1e62bd188336b030d)
"Friend"
cr, AllFor EXO, fy-exo, hyunbbbbb, sehun's insta, chanyeol's insta
Shared by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!
cr, AllFor EXO, fy-exo, hyunbbbbb, sehun's insta, chanyeol's insta
Shared by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.