It turns out, Sistar will be the new group for the next season of showtime.
**fangirl squeals** I hope this is true!!
Fans have been speculating that exo might be having a season 2 of Showtime. This was a rumor earlier this year, but back then, it was proven false. Now, though, we have evidence.
#1

MBC changed the end date of EXO's Showtime season 1 to blank. (as you can see above). Apink and Beast's have end dates as you can see. We're guessing that the blank space might mean "To Be Continued"
#2
Also, MBC has posted this:

#3
The members doing the '4' sign recently. (I thought this was their way of saying 'I love You'. In korean, 4 is 'sa' and I love you is 'saranghae'. Who knows?

#4
On Tao's recent Meipai update the boys were filming something. The fans figured out the location and it was near the MBC building
**gasp** Who knows you guys? I hope this rumor is confirmed!!! **more squealing**
cr, jinatruong, wonderluust
Written by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!
0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.