[UPDATE] 141225-141226 Chanyeol And Tao Instagram/Meipai Update




" It’s Christmas!! Everyone, Merry Christmas!! The 2014 concert has ended.. and December has almost come to an end.. it was a 2014 full of words and incidents, but since the loving EXO-L is here I was so happy.. Please spend your Christmas well!! Spend New Year’s well too and start 2015 with a new heart!! Have good intent, not just for EXO, I wish for you’ll all to jump into the new year. EXO members, manager hyungs, nunas, staff and my EXO-L !! I love you all a lot and wish you happiness and good health!!! Goodnight "



"Delight"


EXO_CY(@real__pcy)님이 게시한 동영상님,
  
"Home Alone' as a christmas wrap up! For the last time, Merry Christmas~~ 🎄"
Tao's Meipai Updates

哈哈哈哈 你看不见我看不见我都看不见我哈哈哈 

Hahaha you can't see me, can't see me, you all can't see me hahaha



cr, dailyexo, taohae, happyeols
Shared by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments