[TRANS/FULL] 141228 EXO-L Chat with CHANYEOL



[TRANS] 141228 EXO-L CHAT WITH CHANYEOL




CY: EXO-L hello everyone, I’m EXO’s voice Chanyeol!! But now… is there anyone? No matter what, let’s have an enjoyable time playing together!!

CY: the chat only starts at 11:10 but I came 7mins earlier and now I’m talking to myself

CY: what should I say…?

CY: has everyone eaten this morning? I haven’t ate yet, I’ll eat after the chatting ends

CY: recommend some menus,the world’s most difficult thing to do is ordering, it’s even more difficult than EXO’s dance

CY: only 5 mins have passed, buy it’s like I’ve been talking to myself for 20mins



CY: so bored



CY: I’ll send out D.O’s expressions then



CY: when kyungsoo’s at home he’s like this



CY: This is kyungsoo’s reaction when I’m saying a joke, it’s exactly the same



CY: Kyungsoo’s it’s okay it’s love look, exactly the same



CY: during Kyungsoo’s overdose stage, exactly the same

CY: ah so bored



CY: who is this, Kyungsoo and Suho hyung right….

CY: this is how they look when getting scolded by me



CY: Kai isn’t exactly that cute



CY: this expression’s owner is Lay hyung!!!



CY: how is this an ‘O’, it’s clearly a triangle

CY: heok

CY: heok

CY: suddenly

CY: ah…

CY: kekekekekekekekeke

CY:kekekekekekekekekeke hello everyone kekekekeke

CY: wow, so awesome

CY: recently, I’ve been listening to Drake’s Hold on, we are going home this song

CY: Hello Subin !

CY: Candy’s really really cute kekekekeke

CY:the light saber video,it’s because when I was using my computer, Suho was beside me so I just took it

CY:Naturally you must watch it all kekkekkeke

CY: Kyungsoo won, although he wins, but occasionally I also would win too

CY: When I’m self-composing, don’t have much thoughts…hahahahha

CY: everything

CY: because of my allergy I can’t stay with (candy) for more than 5 mins, huhu, so Candy’s always in Tao’s room

CY: together with Kyungsoo, he’s (my) acting senior ah

CY: perfume ah~ during winter I use Creed’s Silver Mountain, I’m saying it right right, anyways that’s what it says

CY: Hello China Fans! (x4)

CY: as compared to hanwoo I prefer pork ribs…lamb ribs…

CY: recently didn’t really do it..huhu.. in the song do you want to hear more of my voice in the songs

CY:uhm…One Piece?

CY: when I came, everyone was asleep

CY: hello Su Yeon

CY: recently playing the billiards game

CY: I love you too!!!!!

CY: Candy loves to follow D.O

CY: Happy Birthday!!

CY: Yes!! If it’s myself, even more relaxing hahahaha

CY: hello Hee-Eun!

CY: I love you too!!!

CY: D.O the most, uhm, that’s right hahaha

CY: hello!

CY: Candy’s poop, Tao will clear it, but when Tao isn’t around, I will also clear it, I’ve approximately cleared it 4 times

CY:My mom previously was also a nurse, wanting to become an outstanding nurse!!

CY: Bang Bang Fried Chicken..? it’s my first time hearing it, It’s that I like the Honey Set Meal

CY: I love you too!!

CY: Kyung-sook noona, hello!

CY: get to know chanyeol even better!!

CY: Fighting! I love you too!!

CY: currently my roommates are Kai & D.O

CY: called him”hyung’!!

CY: really really blessed

CY: really happy to meet you all!!

CY: quite okay, really fast!!

CY: ah, Chanyeol time!!!

CY: I’ve also learnt Chanyeol’s time!!

CY: Drake- From time!! If you listen to it in the morning, it’s superb!

CY: Sure!! Let’s go!! Date!!

CY: recently too big.. can’t carry him already (Sehun)

CY: everyone there’s only a minute left

CY: because it’s too relaxing, I still want to do it again

CY: no, cannot…. Don’t fall sick..

CY: mainly using mac, windows

CY: I love you too Singapore fans!

CY: hello hyeon-a!

CY: Cola!!!

CY: Black hair…? Otherwise it’s red hair..? actually it all quites suits me, so I really like it

CY: He-Su must also stay healthy ya!

CY: I like it both, the feeling is different

CY: yesterday at 2? I slept!!

CY: when drinking coffee I will drink Americano, recently drinking coffee makes me not fall asleep, so I don’t really drink it

CY: haven’t went there yet?

CY: I want to experience it again, won’t go! Won’t go!

CY: I won’t introduce to anyone

CY: quite satisfied with everything ears…!

CY: uhm, what to eat, not made

CY: study hard, meeting infront of the television that’s good enough,fighting!

CY: it should be quite nice, really really nice oh~

CY: it seems quite good!! Hehehe

CY: of course you must do it!! Fighting!!

CY: I prefer soybean paste stew

CY: consider bone soup!!

CY: recently what exercise I have been doing…? Breathing exercise…?

CY: I miss it too… huhuhu

CY: it’s kyungsoo ya

CY: I love you too~~~~~~

CY: don’t provoke, must lie it here

CY: I love you

CY: read it!

CY: I’m quite good with the board

CY: hello Seo-yeon

CY: hello Su-gyeong

CY: to Showtime Season 2 I guess

CY: hello Hyeon-ji

CY: I play pool quite well too

CY: Sol-I noona, I love you

CY: Song-I noona I love you

CY: right now not that satisfied, need to been even more handsome than it’s possible

CY: everyone

CY: it’s the tragic

CY: time for me to leave

CY: why does time pass so fast

CY: today is too relaxing, next time I want to chat again, I love you, I love you all, I LOVE YOU

CY: come, 1

CY:2

CY:3

CY: biong~

CY: ❤

credits: ray_0203 // translated by: @xiusday
Shared by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments