
Xris B Instagram Update with Tao
"#Dinner #TAO #tao #exo"
Tao Meipai/Weibo Update
http://www.meipai.com/media/234631326
Chanyeol Instagram Update

"As expected, Minseokkie-hyung knows people well"
Picture translation:Chanyeol: Minseokkie-hyung.
Chanyeol: [You said that] I'm the most handsome (member).
Xiumin: Yes, now kiss me here.
Sehun Instagram Update

"Don't bother coming home, I hate you guys too"
(T/N: Xiumin and Chen both chose Sehun as one of the members they would not date if they were girls @ Sukira today)"
[a/n: Lol Sehun, you are so sassy].
****BONUS***
Siwon Weibo Update

“Thank you very much, for letting us win so many awards! And thank you very much Weibo :^) This year we must also jiayou”
Heechul Weibo Update #ThisIsIconic #*tears*

“Mother bird and baby bird #Heenim #Baekhyun This is not a picture of a bully threatening the nice student saying ‘If I search your body, I will punch you for every 10 won I find’ 🙊🙊🙊🙊 Hmm…. Can someone photoshop out my hand holding Baekhyun’s neck…."
trans cr, Yuki@SMent.EXO, as tagged
Shared by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!
0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.