[UPDATE] 150201-150203 Xiumin, Kai, Tao, Chen, Sehun, Suho Various Updates

Xiumin

"Let's Go upset emoticon!! (with. MinHo)"


"In the finals thanks to our 'EXO-L' >0<!! Thanks"



"Our 'EXO-L' really have been a big support today ‪#‎Thanks‬ ‪#‎GetBackHomeSafely‬!! ‪#‎We‬ are One!! EXO let's love!!#>.<#"



He changed his display picture.

Then changed it again. OTL...
Siwon Update


Siwon Instagram Update

"Quick meeting with EXO's Kai. We each ate a bowl of naengmyeon (cold noodles) during our quality time, while I tempt him to start using SNS ^^ ”️�"


Sehun


""


Weibo Update
"Wow…I like it pretty~~"

Tao


"(Korean) Did you enjoy eating the chicken? ㅋㅋ It looked delicious. 
Thank you all so much for coming EXO-L, because you were there I too could show a lot of strength and fire  I am fine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
There's nothing to worry about and I am very proud of myself for participating until the end of the gameㅎㅎ. It was fun~ EXO-L you guys are the best, I love you. Ah, and Kangin-hyung thank, you took care of me until the end, thank you so so much. Jackson as well, thank you. Everyone worked hard. (Chinese) Don't worry if you guys in China find some info about me~ Even though for some reason I got hurt so often today, I feel really proud of myself for finishing the competition and achieving your willings. Maybe this is the reason I've been studying Kung Fu~ It's normal for us to get hurt in life. Sleep early, good night. I competed to hold on until the very last minute, not to win first place."


"From morning onwards, it must be hard..Thank you so so much, fighting"

Meipai Update
"Fighting for the game~ bless me to play well"
http://www.meipai.com/media/236564286

Suho


Lee Jonghyun (CNBLUE) Instagram Update
"Kya~~~ is it any good!?ㅎ Suho-ssi the picture got cut off at the cornerㅠㅠ let's take another one!!️"

Chen

BMX Athlete Heesung Lee Facebook Update 

"Lesson Day With Korea Famous Singer Group “EXO” #Exo #Singer #bmx # riding"


Yay!! You're all caught up now.


cr, Yuki@SMent.EXO, BaiduPreciousTaoBar, HL sister 黄子韜個人應援站, to owners
Shared by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments