
Tao. One of our most beloved members. As you know, he's out on an ankle injury, thus, SM has halted all of his activities until he recovers. It's been a week since we last saw him at M!Countdown, and week since his last instagram update.
Personally, I've been feeling sort of worried. I mean, this boy is usually updating his instagram or Weibo once a week. Not even CANDY has made an appearance in over a month. The good news is, none of us have to worry, because Tao is perfectly fine.
I now present to you a timeline of what he has been up to for the past few days.
April 2, 2015
Tao's injury gets worse and fandom is informed that he will not continue in promotional activities until he recovers.

He still found strength to perform, even though his ankle was in pain. You can see how his footwork isn't as aggressive as the other members.
cr, Skpb K-Music Live [Banned]
After the show ended. He updated his instagram with the message: "I will get well soon."
He also posted a message on Weibo.
" It hurts but I still want to dance. I have let u down for today’s perf. I will listen & get better." cr, @taohae

April 4, 2015
Tao is spotted at the store alone, buying medicine. He's using crutches. Aww :(
April 6, 2015
Kwon_Jun_ Instagram Update with Tao (now removed)

Translation:
Tao: What do you wanna eat, hyung?
Kwon Jun: Kimchi jiggae
Tao: No really? Let's eat what you want
Kwon jun: K, kimchi jiggae
Tao: then let's eat the steal that you want to eat
(cr: sehunownsme, tama)
April 9, 2015
Tao spotted with his manager. He looks happy. They went out to eat.

cr,joan1119
He also called into the press conference for a movie he's in called "My Sunshine." Translation of what he said. VIDEO

Owhat | trans cr: baidu precious tao bar
So where is Tao right now?
He's at home in China staying with his parents.
Up until today, that's the last public interaction/appearance we've seen from him. He seems to be in high spirits. Hopefully, if he recovers in time, he can join EXO for their goodbye stage in the coming weeks. #GetWellSoonTao We love you!
Written by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.