[TRANS]150502 Baekhyun & Chanyeol Instagram Updates

Baekhyun

“한강에서 종석이형이랑 누텔라랑 걷는즁! ‪#‎나는텔라텔라걷지요‬”
Taking a walk by the Han River, Jongsuk hyung & Nutella! #I walk tellatella

 [t/n Jongsuk is EXO's fitness trainer.]
("I walk tellatella" is a double play on Nu'tella' & the KR expression "to walk "tulle-tulle", which meansyou walk with loose arms/legs) 

열심히 응원해주고 음악방송 1위하게해주셔서 고마워요 ! 이사진은 작년 일본 콘서트때에여 ! 오늘찍은건 아니지만 비도오고 많이 고생한 EXO-L ! 오늘은 이불에 이렇게 파묻혀서 자요코오~~ #EXOL보고싶어
 
Thank you for supporting us enthusiastically all this while, allowing us to get No.1 on Music shows! This photo was taken last year in Japan during the concert! Although it wasn't taken today, it rained and it's for EXO-Ls who went through a lot! Tonight, tug yourself in your blanket just like this to sleep! kooooh~~ #EXO-L I miss you


Chanyeol


 "오늘도 4주연속 1위를 했습니다!! 엠씨보느라 정신없었던 와중에 심쿵..고맙습니다!! 와자뵤!!"
"Took first place for 4 weeks in a row today again!! Surprised while I was busy being an MC.. Thank you!! Waja!!"

cr, Miekos, dailyexo
Shared by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments