"This is Suho who guards EXO.
Are you ready to love?
It's time to
love us right."
"Hello. This is EXO’s Kai. Everyone, EXO has returned with their repackage album Love Me Right. We came back with a fun song that matches summer. Personally, I like the song. I hope EXO-L like the song too. And soon, EXO will have their comeback stage. To celebrate our comeback stage, I have brought a present again! I can’t come with empty hands when I’m going to see mine (*t/n my EXO-L). Anyways, I would be happy if you receive this present and feel happy as well. Please support us a lot~~~~~ p.s. soon, at a good time, I will bring another present~"
"Bonus~"
“We are one!! Hello. I’m EXO’s XIUMIN who has returned with 'Love me right’. EXO-L!! For loving and supporting 'Call me baby’ for such a long time thank you all so so much~ EXO has been able to stand on stage with happy hearts and work hard as a result from all the support and attention from everyone. We’re also very excited for the repackage album’s title song 'Love me right’~ Sexy? Cute? We’re won’t be doing any of those cliché concepts this time~ Why is that? Because we’re simply going to enjoy this! Literally, we’re going to have fun on stage!! With whom?! With EXO-L~!! (>.<) ã…‹ã…‹ Love? Attention? That’s not what we want~ Please just enjoy the song 'Love me right’ with us ^^ Let’s love EXO+EXO-L❤”
Shared by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!




0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.