
EXO INVENTED THIS THING pic.twitter.com/IYCh73SVaX— #EXOrDIUMDotInSeoul (@afireselu) May 27, 2017
2. The lightstick is turning to rainbow during Heaven
Rainbow ocean is one of the most beautiful ocean ever of EXO-Ls for EXO !#EXOrDIUMdotinSeoul— #EXOrDIUMdotinSeoul (@mydeeryo) May 27, 2017
(cr Gapp贤) pic.twitter.com/h8wdPlizZb
3. EXO have new outfits for Monster
4. #EXOrDIUMdotinSeoul trends #1 on Twitter Worldwide Trending even exceeded 1 million tweets
#EXOrDIUMdotinSeoul NEW VCR - SEHUN CUT— #EXOrDIUMdotinSeoul (@mydeeryo) May 27, 2017
He's so handsome 😭😭😭😭
(cr Oohnicole) pic.twitter.com/29f9254TJ9
6. Kai showing his abs
7. EXO throwing signed stuff to fans
8. Singing Growl with new outfits (white tshirt)
백현 으르렁 pic.twitter.com/40kpkNHHVC— 포빛 (@B4Light) May 27, 2017
9. They performed Cloud 9 for the first time
Full performance of Cloud 9!!!! 🙌🏻— 🌸 큥이사랑해 🌸 (@everlasting506) May 27, 2017
Full link 👉🏻 https://t.co/ic4kjQiptS
(callmeqinqin) pic.twitter.com/f5Byyfqe9T
10. NO EXO NO LIFE 3rd Floor Project
11. They performed Lotto and For Life for the first time
13. Ment and other stuff
Kyungsoo : Are you all happy?
Us : Yes!!
Kyungsoo : That's great then. Please don't get hurt and I'll do my best (?)
-missed his front part-
Kai : I hope you'll feel happy and will have fun enjoying the concert later 💖
Xiumin : Rather than happy seeing you all, it's more of MISSING you all~~
It seems like I haven't seen you for 5 years
Baekhyun : Eri, you came? /cute/
Us : WE CAME!!!
/ BH mentioned he wanted to speak comfortable in a fansign before/
Baekhyun : After being overseas for a long time, I've been wanting to speak Korean again for such a long time
Sehun : Although everyones said it, but welcome to EXORDIUMDOT~
Those at the 3rd floor~Please enjoy~We can see you all
Suho : I guessed it would be hot today so I did trim my hair 😶😶
Suho : If we were to say the main objective of this concert, it will be us and EXO-L to not get hurt at all
Fans : 😭😭
Suho's rain part has no rain but in the camera, they put the raining scene hahahahha /we can hear rain sound at least/
Jongin is overly smirking today! He seems to be in a very good mood now😂
The boys are talking about how pretty our "Eri-bong" and were playing on changing colour haha
/brings binoculars/
Chen : Although 3rd floor are small to us, we are also small to you hahaha
We will go nearer later
Chen : You seem tired...
Jongin : /seems embarassed , turns here n there/
Suho : You were embarassed eh~
Jongin : /😣😣/
Suho : When will you reveal your abs ?
Kyungsoo : I have no abs... 😶
-missed a part-
Suho : Kyungsoo does pilates 😂
Suho : We seem to have foreign fans as well! Let's speak in EnGlish too
ENG : Hello everyone. Did you enjoy the show? 😭
Suho : Chanyeol, when will you reveal your abs?
Chanyeol :..I've been busy with stuff..no time to focus on exercise
Sehun : I'm EXO-L's Baby Chick
Baekhyun :I'll be...a Bad guy /start speak in Busan acc/
Chanyeol : You're from Busan? 🤔
Suho : While preparing for the concert, we are preparing for the comeback. Please wait for some time.We'll be back soon
BH:was good that I told you to bring warm clothes..its now colder right?
Fans : No?..Yes? No
BH :Do you wanna fight? 👿
THEY SAID THEY MADE THE PLAY CARDS CAUSE EXO-LS ALWAYS MAKES THEM
D.O : THANK YOU
CY : REALLY GOOD BYE
BH : GO HOME SAFELY. ANYEONG
SUHO : LASTLY, YOU KNOW OUR SLOGAN RIGHT? BAEKHYUN WAT IS IT?
BH : WE ARE ONE EXO SARANGHAJA
14. EXO came out with cards during encore
NO XO NO LIFE pic.twitter.com/7Fz9qy1mIt— 아기새(๑^◇^๑)* (@sehunbaby_) May 27, 2017
11. They performed Lotto and For Life for the first time
포라이프 백현 pic.twitter.com/ozOtCPmD2t— illusion🎗 (@b_illusion) May 27, 2017
엑소디움닷 앵콜ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ>.< 로또 시작부터ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ허어어어엉 pic.twitter.com/IyygjxfBDR— ㅋㅣㄴ (@93II2) May 27, 2017
12. Pretty much new outfits for all song
13. Ment and other stuff
Kyungsoo : Are you all happy?
Us : Yes!!
Kyungsoo : That's great then. Please don't get hurt and I'll do my best (?)
-missed his front part-
Kai : I hope you'll feel happy and will have fun enjoying the concert later 💖
Xiumin : Rather than happy seeing you all, it's more of MISSING you all~~
It seems like I haven't seen you for 5 years
Baekhyun : Eri, you came? /cute/
Us : WE CAME!!!
/ BH mentioned he wanted to speak comfortable in a fansign before/
Baekhyun : After being overseas for a long time, I've been wanting to speak Korean again for such a long time
Sehun : Although everyones said it, but welcome to EXORDIUMDOT~
Those at the 3rd floor~Please enjoy~We can see you all
Suho : I guessed it would be hot today so I did trim my hair 😶😶
Suho : If we were to say the main objective of this concert, it will be us and EXO-L to not get hurt at all
Fans : 😭😭
Suho's rain part has no rain but in the camera, they put the raining scene hahahahha /we can hear rain sound at least/
Jongin is overly smirking today! He seems to be in a very good mood now😂
The boys are talking about how pretty our "Eri-bong" and were playing on changing colour haha
/brings binoculars/
Chen : Although 3rd floor are small to us, we are also small to you hahaha
We will go nearer later
Chen : You seem tired...
Jongin : /seems embarassed , turns here n there/
Suho : You were embarassed eh~
Jongin : /😣😣/
Suho : When will you reveal your abs ?
Kyungsoo : I have no abs... 😶
-missed a part-
Suho : Kyungsoo does pilates 😂
Suho : We seem to have foreign fans as well! Let's speak in EnGlish too
ENG : Hello everyone. Did you enjoy the show? 😭
Suho : Chanyeol, when will you reveal your abs?
Chanyeol :..I've been busy with stuff..no time to focus on exercise
Sehun : I'm EXO-L's Baby Chick
Baekhyun :I'll be...a Bad guy /start speak in Busan acc/
Chanyeol : You're from Busan? 🤔
Suho : While preparing for the concert, we are preparing for the comeback. Please wait for some time.We'll be back soon
BH:was good that I told you to bring warm clothes..its now colder right?
Fans : No?..Yes? No
BH :Do you wanna fight? 👿
THEY SAID THEY MADE THE PLAY CARDS CAUSE EXO-LS ALWAYS MAKES THEM
D.O : THANK YOU
CY : REALLY GOOD BYE
BH : GO HOME SAFELY. ANYEONG
SUHO : LASTLY, YOU KNOW OUR SLOGAN RIGHT? BAEKHYUN WAT IS IT?
BH : WE ARE ONE EXO SARANGHAJA
CHEN : THANK YOU
SUHO : EXO-LS THANK YOU
CY : IT WAS FUN TODAY RIGHT
BH:YOURE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE & WE'RE HERE BECAUSE YOURE HERE RIGHT?
15. Fireworks~
This legit looks like a year end celebration 🎉😂👏🏻 kings only!!! #EXOrDIUMdotinSeoul pic.twitter.com/J2bLMdkXAP— 린린🐧 (@dyokyungshit) May 27, 2017
16. EXO-L picking the trash after the concert
17. Lay posted an Instagram post to support the boys
Chanyeol liked + Lay liked every posts regarding the concert
18. ViVi (Sehun's dog) attended the concert
Shared and Compiled by Fika @ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!















































0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.