[FAN-ACCOUNT] EXO @ 2012 MNET Asian Music Awards - From 121130

I attended MAMA in Hong Kong last night, and i have to tell you it was an incredible experience!
I just wanted to share this cute moment with those who were not at MAMA/couldn't catch it c:

It happened around the beginning of MAMA, and Luhan was sitting beside Lay.
A Japanese fan dropped her phone (I don't know if it was on purpose though) behind the area that Luhan was sitting in, and tried to get his attention so that he could help return it to her.
Luhan eventually DID turn around, and looked at the phone, then back at the fan. He whispered something to Lay which was probably something like "should I pick it up?"

He turned around one more time and looked sort of awkward but smiled nonetheless and turned back. I guess he didn't pick it up for her because it might have caused a commotion.

Eventually, a staff rushed over, picked up the phone and went back to his area! The fan looked pretty helpless when she didn't get her phone back, I don't know if she got it back in the end :3

SADLY I don't have a photo of him looking back, but if I do find one I'll post it here :) My fanaccount of some other events during the ceremony will be posted on my tumblr soon too^^


UPDATE: I have a photo of Lay looking back!!!

TO BE UPDATED

(Credit: conxlove@code:exo)
Shared by Luhan @ EXOdicted.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments