[TRANS] Chanyeol mentioned on Block B’s P.O Cyworld Update - From 121201

If we’re talking about it through this picture, I think it’s a picture that a fan took the same time we arrived at Hong Kong, but it’s a hot reunion picture of meeting EXO Chanyeol hyung after about 5 years. Way back when I attended acting academy, for about two years we stuck together, but because we were busy with practicing we weren’t able to contact one another often. Although I debuted first, after that, he cooly debuted in a group called EXO, and when he went up to get the rookie award cooly at the MAMA award ceremony and sent me a proud smile, I felt really good and satisfied. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO, I sincerely congratulate you for receiving your award~ !! And I wish that I can see Chanyeolie hyung often while promoting. Anyways our Block B EXO, I hope there are only good things for both teams^^!
(Source: p.o’s cyworld via BBC_bot  / Trans by: nahbit @ exok-trans)
Shared by Luhan @ EXOdicted.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

0 Comments