On June 26, Girls' Generation was scheduled to leave for their concert tour in Japan at Gimpo International Airport. According to witnesses, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon was seen crying and bowing her head toward fans at the airport in apology related to the recent report of her relationship with Baekhyun of EXO. The response from the fans to the announced relationship was the feeling of hurt and mockery, accusing the couple for leaving secret coded messages for each other on Instagram that they say they created to communicate with the fans.
Witnesses say Taeyeon started crying at the airport and asking other people at the airport to relay her apologies toward her fans. Some of the people approached by Taeyeon spread the news on SNS.
A witness wrote: "While Taeyeon was looking for people who spoke Korean at the airport today, she came to me because I must have looked Korean and asked me to briefly relay to her fans that she was really sorry.. She kept asking me to tell them she was really sorry and apologetic. I thought I should tell everybody exactly what I heard, so I have written this."
Original Article: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/taeyeon-reported-to-have-cried-and-apologized-to-fans-at-the-airport
(Credit: www.soompi.com)
Shared by Anna @ EXOdicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

0 Comments
Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.