[TUTORIAL] How To Download Superstar SMTown



Okay, I have an android tablet, and this worked. I'm not sure if it will work on other systems besides android, but it probably will.

1. Download this--> CLICK HERE
-You've just downloaded the app QooApp. It's similar to google play, it's just a market to buy apps.

2. Once it'd downloaded, open the app. Scroll down the page until you find 'SuperStar SMtown." 

3. Download it.

4. Congratulations! You should now have the app on your phone. 

cr, whatxiuwant
Written by Danielle@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. thanks so much. its worked for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Superstar smtown is not included anymore in QooApp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Superstar smtown is not included anymore in QooApp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh...I guess QooApp removed it from their market. Sorry about that.

      Delete
  4. Hi I'm the creator of QooApp. Thanks for sharing it. But has new version, the old one is not updated anymore, pls use this one! http://apk.qoo-app.com/#!download/com.qooapp.qoohelper

    SM Superstar is OF COURSE in the list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much. This will be of much help to our followers.

      Delete
  5. Besides, EXO has this new game, are you guys interested? http://apk.qoo-app.com/#!download/jp.co.cybird.appli.android.ozs

    If you want to see more Korean games in QooApp, let me know, contact me directly mr@qoo-app.com. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.