#3YearsWithEXO: My History With EXO

First of all, I would like to thank SM for debuting EXO. <3 Helloo, who wouldn't?
Anyways, how did I start getting into EXO?



Dear Diary,
It's May 2012 today. I just saw SM's new boy group. They're called EXO. I haven't seen them all together yet though. I only saw this cutie baby kkk 

ain't he a cute one?

So yea, that was the first time I saw OH SEHUN. My sister showed me a part of the music video and I saw it RIGHT when it was Sehun's close-up. Such fate, am I not right? He's so handsooome! He's my first bias!

And then things started to change my feelings towards Sehun. It started when I happened to watch Happy Camp with EXO-M as the guest star. And that was when I fell for HUANG ZITAO. I just loved the way he looked like a panda! :3 He was my longest bias! I was head over heels with him for actually 2 years or so? He was always on my display picture, I even made a fan account dedicated to him! I WAS LITERALLY OBSESSED WITH TAO.
One time, when the SM Town Family came to my country to hold a concert, I got the ticket as a BIRTHDAY GIFT OMG! You guys should know how thrilled I was imagining Tao seeing me in the middle of the crowd ;_; But! Things were the opposite! *cries out loud* I was at the right side of the stage. Guess what? TAO ONLY WENT TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE STAGE. I was desperateT.T But who cares? I still love him!! <3

I miss you, panda! (how I wish I were the panda ... )

AND THEN WHAT GOT ME INTO GRAPHIC DESIGNING, IS THE ONE AND ONLY: BYUN BAEKHYUN.
I was really in love with an asian site for fanfictions, and I saw most of the fanfictions had posters with them. I was curious about how they made it. So I gave it a shot using Baek as the male lead. The result was...... I wouldn't consider it as great, but, well, good for a beginner lol. But I enjoyed doing it! SO, I continued~ Designing is so much fun! ILY BAEK!

thank you for bringing graphic designing into my life <3

I know there are hard times if you're a fangirl (or boy). You just don't know what's coming. And what's coming can be good news, or sometimes (very) bad news. We sure went through a lot as a fan, but we must respect EXO oppadeul's decision. Who are you to order them around? (lol jk). Don't continue the sadness and just think of their decision as the best for them. The best for EXO. Also, the best for their fans.

EXO SARANGHAJA!

cr, as tagged
Written by Jennifer@exodicted.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. ^.^ So sweet Jennifer. I miss Tao too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! He's more mature now, I miss his black hair :D

      Delete

Thanks for adding to the discussion! We would love to hear how you feel.